New Otome game titles are on PSVITA. How do you feel about this?

when Amnesia announce to be playable in vita, I cried because i only have PSP and of course PC..
for now I only hopping that I could have emulator of vita while I haven't found any. I bet there will be no emulator too.

Should I buy Vita? :S

I was in the same boat as you when Amnesia World was announced on PSV so I went to save up over the summer to buy a PSV
I don't regret buying it as I love the Amnesia series but I have to say the games are too expensive to buy:nyanmusu_cry:
At the moment I'm still debating with myself should I buy more games for PSV as I only buy the download version (to save shipping fees for the games) but the memory card is only big enough to have one games on at a time (the memory cards are also very expensive):nyanmusu_despair:

Extremely sad. I do not own a PSVita and have no money to buy one so early... So many new Otome games that will be released for PSVita and I will not be able to play them! :deadsad:

I own a PS Vita and I'm so happy with it.
So far I have 5 Otome games; Hakuouki SSL ~Sweet School Life~, Amnesia World, Soukai Buccaneers!, RE:VICE[D] and Binary Star.
And the quality is better. Don't get fooled by people who say it's the same. It is in HD and looks much better than the PSP and not that pixelated.
It has some new features but so far not all of them got used but I'm sure the future will change it (like Trigger KISS touch feature). In Amnesia World they used the touch and balance feature for minigames and it worked well. The soundquality is better as well.
And since not only Otomate change to Vita (Quinrose, Broccoli, Koei and many more announced it too) I think by spring 2015 we will get the last Otome game for PSP (I guess it will be Kamigami no Asobi Infinite). So it's either switch to Vita or stuck only with PC games. And seriously a PSP games costs as much as a Vita game, around 6,264円 for a regular edition and only 5,452円 for a download one. So to say it is too expensive is simply not true.
So yeah I'm happy with the vita and I hope some of you will switch to it too. :nyanmusu_sparkle:

I own a PS Vita and I'm so happy with it.
So far I have 5 Otome games; Hakuouki SSL ~Sweet School Life~, Amnesia World, Soukai Buccaneers!, RE:VICE[D] and Binary Star.
And the quality is better. Don't get fooled by people who say it's the same. It is in HD and looks much better than the PSP and not that pixelated.
It has some new features but so far not all of them got used but I'm sure the future will change it (like Trigger KISS touch feature). In Amnesia World they used the touch and balance feature for minigames and it worked well. The soundquality is better as well.
And since not only Otomate change to Vita (Quinrose, Broccoli, Koei and many more announced it too) I think by spring 2015 we will get the last Otome game for PSP (I guess it will be Kamigami no Asobi Infinite). So it's either switch to Vita or stuck only with PC games. And seriously a PSP games costs as much as a Vita game, around 6,264円 for a regular edition and only 5,452円 for a download one. So to say it is too expensive is simply not true.
So yeah I'm happy with the vita and I hope some of you will switch to it too. :nyanmusu_sparkle:

I've put up facts in the previous post and don't worry, no one's fooling anybody. There's a difference between "resolution" and "quality".
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...you-feel-about-246977/index6.html#post1681882
The main complaint was that the visual novel system remains the same no matter what console we use and theres no problem buying games, but buying Sony's Vita is like tolerating Sony to do a mediocre job in upgrading their console.

Extremely sad. I do not own a PSVita and have no money to buy one so early... So many new Otome games that will be released for PSVita and I will not be able to play them! :deadsad:

Same here. I'm sad. Extremely. Totally. I only had enough for a psp and I can't afford a vita... So I'm sure I will miss many many good Otoges. (or not)
Fortunately, I have a PC. Long live PC !! ( 'w') b

Same here. I'm sad. Extremely. Totally. I only had enough for a psp and I can't afford a vita... So I'm sure I will miss many many good Otoges. (or not)
Fortunately, I have a PC. Long live PC !! ( 'w') b

Frankly I 'half' own a PSVita (I bought mine with another person) but the price of games plus the cost of import stop me from actually playing the games. So really, if the other person wasn't using the system, I'd call it wasted money.

:C I'd much rather see more PC otome games for a different reason than money though - quality. The CGs on a 32'' screen > cgs on a tiny PSVita screen (I don't care how big it is compared to other consoles/phones/pagers etc, compared to a TV/Monitor it's still tiny)

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Frankly I 'half' own a PSVita (I bought mine with another person) but the price of games plus the cost of import stop me from actually playing the games. So really, if the other person wasn't using the system, I'd call it wasted money.

:C I'd much rather see more PC otome games for a different reason than money though - quality. The CGs on a 32'' screen > cgs on a tiny PSVita screen (I don't care how big it is compared to other consoles/phones/pagers etc, compared to a TV/Monitor it's still tiny)

True. But I guessed they don't really want to since it's much easier to hack a PC game than a PSVita game... They would lose more money than they already do. In the end, it's just a money related matter... Sad.

True. But I guessed they don't really want to since it's much easier to hack a PC game than a PSVita game... They would lose more money than they already do. In the end, it's just a money related matter... Sad.

Yeah there's no escaping that.
On the other hand nothing justifies how expensive PSVita games are XD

Yeah there's no escaping that.
On the other hand nothing justifies how expensive PSVita games are XD

tbh Vita games arent the most expensive. They cost the same as a PsP game. Otomate regular editions are priced at 6264 yen.

PC games on the other hand comes in a wider range. Hana Awase games are probably the cheapest at 1500 yen and then we have Prince Pia Carrot retailing for 8800 yen. (pretty ridiculous price for a game that's delayed since a year ago)

tbh Vita games arent the most expensive. They cost the same as a PsP game. Otomate regular editions are priced at 6264 yen.

PC games on the other hand comes in a wider range. Hana Awase games are probably the cheapest at 1500 yen and then we have Prince Pia Carrot retailing for 8800 yen. (pretty ridiculous price for a game that's delayed since a year ago)

PSP games are also just weirdly expensive to me, considering how old the system is.

or at least do digital distribution of PC otome games. I'd gladly have stuff like ken ga kimi on steam :C

Yep. I think I would buy it right away if that was the case. Ken ga Kimi is a wonderful one !
My problem is that most of the otoge I love are on PSP... Of course, I have some I like on PC, but they are not as good as those...

Yep. I think I would buy it right away if that was the case. Ken ga Kimi is a wonderful one !
My problem is that most of the otoge I love are on PSP... Of course, I have some I like on PC, but they are not as good as those...

I'm more annoyed with the fact they're busy redoing PSp games to Vita - there is really no reason to do Amnesia, Diabolik Lovers or Ken ga Kimi for Vita. It's an obvious 'oh lets milk it out' move XD

I'm more annoyed with the fact they're busy redoing PSp games to Vita - there is really no reason to do Amnesia, Diabolik Lovers or Ken ga Kimi for Vita. It's an obvious 'oh lets milk it out' move XD

I agree. There's no meaning, but they may add extra contents to make you buy a vita. Shameless !
Oh, and I didn't know they were redoing Ken ga Kimi on vita... I would have liked a FD instead xD (on PC of course !)

well they found they can do many thing in vita like we can buy DLC and the quality of vita are HD compare to psp as they say lets milk it out
too bad ><" i buy vita slim with most of otome title till October even an RPG games now am in state who to try finish the games before buying new ones
i hope they hacking the vita soon =_=
at least the plus give me some free games

well they found they can do many thing in vita like we can buy DLC and the quality of vita are HD compare to psp as they say lets milk it out
too bad ><" i buy vita slim with most of otome title till October even an RPG games now am in state who to try finish the games before buying new ones
i hope they hacking the vita soon =_=
at least the plus give me some free games

it will still be a while till hacking vita will be a thing. I hear updates of the system are a pain for people developing emulators, so Vita will probably be a huge pain to hack, considering it gets system updates so often (seriously I feel like every time I switch it on it wants to download something before I can play).

That said, I'm afraid of what the DLC may implicate. Should we expect the IOS and Android system arrive on vita, where they charge you for each path separately?

it will still be a while till hacking vita will be a thing. I hear updates of the system are a pain for people developing emulators, so Vita will probably be a huge pain to hack, considering it gets system updates so often (seriously I feel like every time I switch it on it wants to download something before I can play).

That said, I'm afraid of what the DLC may implicate. Should we expect the IOS and Android system arrive on vita, where they charge you for each path separately?

Woah, that could be a real pain. I think I'll also wait for the vita to be hacked, but it will take a long time... I heard it's really hard to do it, and you just proved it, SilverAliisza ^^'

Woah, that could be a real pain. I think I'll also wait for the vita to be hacked, but it will take a long time... I heard it's really hard to do it, and you just proved it, SilverAliisza ^^'

Hacking sounds good.

It'd be great to get PSP games on Vita in some way. Personally I own a bunch of PSP games, but only 2 on Vita. Problem? Vita doesn't play them (ofc) so I need to keep my PSP around.
So the reason why I want to see Vita hacked is more to see my PSP games run on the new console. I can make ISO's of my games sure, but I can't make them play on Vita.

I seriously dislike how consoles are not backwards compatible these days *SIGH*

Well, 1 hard thing about Vita is that it's hard to pirate the cds and the games are much more expensive even if the console itself have drop the price.
Actually, I don't really see the need of transferring it to Vita unless they really want the marketing.

it's not "hard" to pirate them, it's impossible for now, and the console doesn't have much in way of games because it seems like Sony barely remembers they have a Vita console. Besides otome games there is not a single game for the Vita that I'd find remotely interesting (that wouldn't be a port of an already existing game). The Vita console is simply dead :/

And I agree, for some reasons Vita games here are ridiculously expensive (they cost even more than PS4 games). After over half a year of 'owning' a Vita I still have only ONE game for it because I can't bring myself to order any more XD

Takuyo and Honeybee's Starry sky also did the same to their games.
Indeed it is very disappointing for not backwards compatible but this is how Sony operates.
I always hate they way their obsession of making things more inconvenient to their customers.
Looking forward to play KGK but since translation was announced, I'll just wait a bit longer.
Processing nihonggo is a headache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)