I'm having second thought whether I should participate or not. XD

need more judges and contestants

role call time

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]
[MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3332]Nanashi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]

lol if someone one more time says I am a he -I will put something like this on my siggy I AM A GIRL!

Mato is a girl? D:

the forum is full of surprises xD

jk :p

how i don't realise it sooner :0

O_O Hello Selvaria Bles
How are you today?

[MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] you should join^^

hey mato
how are you this fine day

feel free to check out my game review thread in game section XD

[MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] join the force compels you XD

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] I will well I got a qestion do you know were to get Little Busters the game in English for pc ofcourse and no torrent I tried searching on Anime Share but all it has is broken links......for the game

Thanku I am trying to find something now to lol>.< You are using anime sharing from Phone? hmm if yes your quite fast at it.....I think you know how to jump from thread to thread

no work cpu :p

phone would be much slower

anyways

I am about to head home

if I find anything I will send the link via pm :p

it will probably an online source or something :D

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] Lol it's not really an item...but do you have it on your computer...? it whould be a problem to get it on a website whouuld it? ...why do you hate it so much?

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] I'll see what I can do. And I don't hate it, I always did love it.

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] Lol sorry imao Today I was having a big day so I read your messege as hate sorry lol and Thanku^^

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] I'll upload the game in parts. I'll send you a PM with the links onto it, if that is okay.

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] Thanku very much^^ You always rescue people in the best times^^ Your a big help^^ Arigatou Gozaimasu Decalcomania-Kun

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] Little Busters! is still being put into a .RAR file, so you have to wait some more. And there's also the upload time.

Lol Don't worry I can wait long time if you like^^ I am not in a hurry. At least it's good news you have Bloomed it's summer throught^^

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] My signature was referring to a flower. The flower symbolizes me, whilst the 'blooming' symbolizes the end. Which means that my time here is coming to an end ('here' is referring to the forum).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)