Photoshop Contest 2012

@ weiB Thank you. There's always a story behind one's signature, whether it be simple as a line or as complex as painting.

@ Mato It will be uploaded in approx. 4 hours. There were some problems with the uploading process, but I fixed it.

no more problem I just learned appreciate every signature because of everyone being unique :D

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] it's sad your leaving cuz nobody hates you? If somebody hated you, you whould be out of this forum 1000 million years ago. And Thanku for the parts^^ I was asleep at the time you were on sorry>.<

Well... i need to sleep too >.< Have to wake early... so yeah... Goodnightys mato~ :bye:

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] Good luck playing Little Busters! (It will make you cry).

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] TY YOU HELPED AGAIN *RUNS TO BUY TISSUES* Ok I am ready By the way really nice Profile picture ^^ and siggy^^ suits your personality^^

/me hugs [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]
Thank you. I messed up on a couple of places, but that's only because I was impatient and tired.

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] what do you mean?

Whenever I render a picture (and I bet a million dollars that everyone that renders pictures feels the same way), I become impatient when the image is over 2000 x 3000px. I usually take an hour to an hour and a half just rendering one image. Now, add that to the current time. It's 3:47AM and I didn't sleep for a day.

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] why? shouldent you go to sleep?

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] lol ok Goodnight^^ *goes to watch k-on while files are downloading*

it doesn't look messed up at all decal

I understand how feel with renders taking a while

however if you use the wand tool in photoshop you can cut out the render much faster.

first thing you do is click a the picture with the wand, it will highlight ether the entire picture or just part depending on how the picture is set up.

if it highlights the entire picture (just right click and hit the inverse button so only the picture is selected and it then be cut off)

if not just hit shift and select what's not selected then hit the inverse button.

renders with a single white or color background work best and usually you can just get the entire picture with one click.

Lol photoshop from expierience hmm I self touaght myself hate tutorial O_O

I thought it to myself by experimentation and going through tutorials :p

it took me an year to get as decent as I currently am :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, do you have the update for this? It has additional content and bug fixes. Please and thanks.
まものす to v24.08.25 (Ver1.20)