Pokemon X and Y

Which Gen VI starter are you going to pick?

• Total voters
[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION];
Okay. I'll go Mcd tomorrow. I can help your pokemon to evolve!
If you thought up good name, please tell me that.

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION];
I still have 6 IVs Ditto. Please talk to me when you see me at the game. I'll give you 6 IVs Ditto.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION];
Oh really? I'll go Mcd tomorrow. At that time, I'll give you Eevee :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll go Mcd(where I can use wi-fi) at about 12:00(13.5 hours later from now in my region) or later tomorrow. My charactor's name is Alicetale, or リュータ. I'm glad if I can play with you who are in this thread.

Reactions: oilaolenm
This..was the best soundtrack of RSE, in my opinion of course.
SO wanna know how they will make this sound like in OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire

[MENTION=27126]aquaspirit39[/MENTION];
I'll mail you when I arrived Mcd.
It seems to take 1.5 hours. If you are hurry, I go Mcd immediately.

[MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];
Of course yes. Could you wait for 1.5 hours from now? I prepare Ditto for you:)

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION];

1 1/2 hour...got it. I'll be waiting.

Update: Success. I'll put that to good use...still, I wonder if I had left abruptly...

Last edited:
Sorry for waiting! And thank you for nice Hawlucha and Starf Berry!
Please check 6IVs. ...Perhaps you was waiting during all 1 1/2 hour?
By the way, I've won 200 times in battle house too. If your Starf Berry was received from another person, do you need Lansat Berry?

Of course! If it can help you, I want you to use it.
I'm already home today. Plus All my Lansat Berry is planted now.
I suggest we promiss when we trade next time if we trade. I'm sorry...
btw, "had left abruptly" ? Do you mean about wi-fi connection?

No, by 'abrupt' I meant by leaving immediately right after the successful trade.

I'll leave the time to your convenience, because you seem to have less of it than I do (I use WiFi from home).

I was thinking to apply a battle to you, or other trades. But wi-fi connection seems not good. I could not see you in my Friends list.
Then how about next Saturday?

Reactions: uenchuceli

I won't be doing battles...not interested nor equipped for that. I think that is a part of why I try not to stay around for too long. Actually, I cut the internet connection right afterwards.

Next Saturday it is, then...at the same time?

I see. If my memory is right, you are interested in starter. I'm hatching eggs of Squirtle. Do you need it? I've completed my pokedex, so please feel free to tell me what pokemon you need.
Yes. Is it inconvenient for you?

Don't worry about starters...I can import them all the way from Gen IV (and even III) given time, and I got quite a lot of starters from over WT. I'll go as far as I can on my own first.

I'm 2 hours slower than you...so your 12PM is my 10AM, and so on. I am free on most Saturdays, so no problem there.

Then what pokemon do you need?
Thx. I'll go to Mcd on this Saturday. I can not blowse this web-site and write anything. So I send you PM that is written my e-mail address for convenience. It's helpful you send me back. I don't mind even if your e-mail address is free like yahoo or google, etc.

Sent.

On second thought...I still lack the following: Totodile, Chikorita, Treecko, and Turtwig. I'm interested with anything with hidden abilities in general...and I hoard 'mons with the Pickup ability.

Unfortunately No, I didn't. I'll go Mcd after 9 hours from now! I promissed trading on today some people. So perhaps I can't response immediately, but I can trade around that time.

I replied too. It seems good.

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; Sure. I will just hang around the time you stated then, another 2 hours perhaps? You have anything else other the eevee? I want to clear away some excess 5ivs I have, so I might as well give them to you. Haha.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
I'm home now...
I could see you online when I was battling with another person. After the battle, you've vanished... I've been online about an hour after that.
Disable to communicate each other when I'm in Mcd is very inconvenient.
The 5IVs pokemon I can trade with no preparation are Squirtle, Gible, Gastly, Gligar, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Ralts, Mawile, Staryu, Cottonee, and Froakie. But I can prepare almost all 5IVs pokemon not so hardly. So you don't need to mind what pokemon you give me. I'm enough glad I receive pokemon by friend.
It is about not pokemon ifself, but pokedec data, I'm seeking Meloetta, Kelded, and Genesect.

Me to Kyurem: Keep your head still so I can rub your golden head crest...doncha know that your head crest that you like getting rubbed is right in between two icy parts of your head!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!