random

Precise knowledge of my messages, seems to be mixed all up. At least leveling up, seems to be rather clear.
Lvl 60 :menft: Cap levels increase, too oftenly.

More deeds, than words spoken. Imperator seems to be out finally. Rts is life.

Wondered whether to preorder Imperator, but held out in the end. Reviews make it seem rather shallow and/or not quite like CK2.

Reactions: Ice Bird
Wondered whether to preorder Imperator, but held out in the end. Reviews make it seem rather shallow and/or not quite like CK2.

Edit/ Didn't see they had honest opinions around 50%-52% in Steam earlier, well games journalists, your move next?
Waiting until their dlc ''roadmap'' is clear, they practically implement it without limits. As long as I'm getting along with Etruscan league, I'm pretty much entertained enough.
By the way what's your opinion on Three Kingdoms: Total War? It seems rather a dumped down Warhammer ''general dueling'', fast campaign without Shogun 2 motion capture/aesthetics.

Last edited:
Edit/ Didn't see they had honest opinions around 50%-52% in Steam earlier, well games journalists, your move next?
Waiting until their dlc ''roadmap'' is clear, they practically implement it without limits. As long as I'm getting along with Etruscan league, I'm pretty much entertained enough.
By the way what's your opinion on Three Kingdoms: Total War? It seems rather a dumped down Warhammer ''general dueling'', fast campaign without Shogun 2 motion capture/aesthetics.

I'm putting it on a 'wait-and-see' for the year, I guess. I came from CK2 and thought I'd enjoy EUIV or Stellaris; the latter two had their charms but ultimately I found that I still fall back to CK2. HoI IV is also on the backburner. Unless I get the feeling that Imperator has more to it in the future than I see now, I'll probably save my money.

My last play of any Total War game was Shogun 2, so I don't have any strong opinions on TK:TW. Also, my favorite Warhammer has 40k in it. :laughpanda:

Can't tell if jumping into canal for fun or for suicide run. :digoil:

Need to heal my right leg, been walking bad shoes for past holiday ''days''. Happy Vappu to everyone.
*Walpurgis night

Last edited:
Burning through socks must be amazing.
Replaying Beyond Skyrim dev diary, probably 100th time...

Still waiting for Golden Week to end so I can see my shipment soon. :sigh:

Golden week is bit of a disappointment, but steam isn't known from physical edition sales really.
Dal Segno would be fine, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

skukzi21 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, would you reupload the links, please? Just the Mexashare is fine, thank you
課外授業
A-9000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi jaki90! This one you updated 1y 1month ago is down. It's the https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ191172.html
tintin0821 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this game? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1321900/
XChaosX wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi could you please upload the latest version (ver1.201) of [KICHUREA] ヴィルネーメレト? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ289056.html