random

Heh, guess the devs didnt expect a sudden compliment for the last one... just a whirlwind of emotions there...

I'd like to unlock Azhdaha, but I'm damn lazy to do all the quests leading up to it. :loseoil:

More weekly bosses to fail to get blueprints with :goodtea: There was like a few months where not a single blueprint showed up :dead:

really thought of themselves as important officials, unable to extricate themselves from their mundane roles.

Guess they did change the names... Im just waiting for more craftable weapons... or rng to give me sacrificial stuff :goodtea:

Speaking of sacrificial, a random Sacrificial Greatsword dropped thanks to my BP wish on standard banner. And it was the second wish after my standard banner C5 Fischl...too bad it wasn't the Sacrificial Sword though. :goodtea:

Hmm, my end the only one I don't have is the Favonius Spear...would've made it a bit easier when I had to decide between Dragonspine Spear and Dragonsbane for Rosaria. :ordercourt:

I got like three fav spears and then skyward spine came around shortly after to make them all useless... also my only spear user is xiangling and she uses crescent pike so... :alice_fall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Sir Otokonoko. Do you mind updating this one? Seems it had screen freezing bug. Thanks.
淫染の退魔鬼 to version 2024.07.02
fkthebez wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, is it possible to reupload links for RJ292732 ? All links are dead
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Señor Ryzen, this one had one last critical adjustments. Would you update it please?
リアと宝石の旅 to ver2.01
cocolia19 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
hello, can you upload the chapter 7 of 異世界エルフ発情の魔眼7〜魔香もみほぐし編〜 from あやかわりく???
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_407780/