random

Lol, my 5* weapons from standard are Skyward Atlas, Skyward Blade, and Skyward Pride...only Spine left! :laughpanda:

You could go support Xiangling with Favonius/Spine to keep Pyronado up at least I guess. :ordercourt:

I'm farming cryo/hydro myself, with some noblesse and viridescent along the way. :goodtea:

Building up to Eula...

Ive been farming a maiden hp goblet for diona... for the last few weeks :dead: The game refuses to give... I dont know how I managed to mostly finish viri sets for venti, sucrose, and jean while not having the maidens for diona...

Good luck, because the desire sensor is real. :goodtea:

Switched back to collecting weapon mats to ascend to 90. :shopping:

Then again, except for Abyss her Q is overkill for most situations anyway. (-_-) I usually kill everything with just autos of 2,000-7,800 damage.

Funnily enough, I actually made use of physical Xiangling a bit more for the Abyss disorder this time around. :thumbup:

Crescent pike xiangling is stronk, though I havent really compared it with her pyro output :goodtea: And yeah... the overkill just makes it all kind of useless... Venti can clear camps much easier xD

My Xiangling is C6, so she's supposed to be converted into a pyro support, but I'm not in the mood for Lavawalker or Crimson Witch of Flames set farming atm. :goodtea:

Apparently c4 xiangling surpasses c0 diluc because she can keep bennett buff on her ult even if bennett ult wears off :goodtea:

Quite true as far as I've heard. But then, that's an invested high constellation character for you. :goodtea:

Yeah, constellations are pretty hard to get as it is :goodtea: Been stuck on c3 xiangling for who knows how longgg

Managed to get her to C6 just after Hu Tao's banner; Chongyun and Xingqiu too so it's the full Liyue pals team. The other C6 being Ningguang, Barbara, and Noelle. Fischl and Diona C5, Beidou and Xinyan C4.

(We really took over this thread, eh? Lol)

tenor.gif

Wow, you have a ton of c6 :shocked: I only have barbara though some others are pretty high up there as well... barbara does make me not want to bother with klee banner though :goodtea:

Sudden combo breaker :goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Sir Otokonoko. Do you mind updating this one? Seems it had screen freezing bug. Thanks.
淫染の退魔鬼 to version 2024.07.02
fkthebez wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, is it possible to reupload links for RJ292732 ? All links are dead
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Señor Ryzen, this one had one last critical adjustments. Would you update it please?
リアと宝石の旅 to ver2.01
cocolia19 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
hello, can you upload the chapter 7 of 異世界エルフ発情の魔眼7〜魔香もみほぐし編〜 from あやかわりく???
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_407780/