RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm... seno's in the lead.

I do admit, his felt more complete~

But I love Lion's "animation". ^.^

Each person had their own merit.

Hmm... i wonder... i likes michaerum's sword~ red and black :runhappy: Simple but nice~

Tabemono... if only he finished :XD:

Omake was fun too~ :runhappy:

I almost thought rubber's post was an entry until I read the last few lines. >_<

It would have been so cool if it was an entry. /me sighs

The red and black coloring was indeed very nice. Caught my eye quickly~

Michaerum was unexpected because I didn't chat with him much so I wasn't sure what kind of style he would use. It's still good~ ^^

Tabemono... Lol. I don't know where to begin.

Loli was another unexpected entry with the same reason stated above. I'm just very happy that this many people considered participating~

Lol some more mightve as well..~ But theyre waitings for the next contest i think~

Hmm yeah rubbergum's omake was interesting xD I do think it couldve been an entry of sorts...~ Last few lines as in to be continued? xD

Lol tabemono's entry amuses me in some odd way...~ If only he made the story though...~

Ah... I suppose we can make another contest. Maybe the beginning of November?

The Family Tree Contest is still open. ^^

TBC... [MENTION=44154]rubbergum[/MENTION] ; make more! Lol~

It appears the 'story' part is lacking in some of the entries. :/

Lol well you can make it whenever you wish~ Im not particularly in a rush especially with all the school stuff piling...~

Yeah another would be fun xD

Hmm... well itll just be how well their art depicts that its an RPG then...~

Reactions: renano
Thank-you for the support, Sam~

I really, really mean it when I say I am grateful for what you have done... little things or important things.

In the mean time, we can just toss ideas about what the next contest should be.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Guess we're going to go that route. Lol~

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Lol none of this wouldve started without you~ x3 I would say youve taken the bigger part of everything..~

Whats to makes it x3 First letter that pops into mind... P :runhappy: I have no idea what to do with it =w=

Lol but the others have words and pictures sooo... 1000 + x? :XD:

I would have loved to see the conclusion of tabmono's work as well. It had some epic potential imo...and the drawings where "funky". With a big badass buddah looking boss who probably eats with chopsticks all the time.

Rubber's drawings where ofc very good.

!talking about new games already...one for the upcoming christmas ?

Me thinks he's eating something. But he's still around so. Something tribal about his work. I could hear drums in the background.

Poke ? It's almost blasphemy asking that in a legendary chopstick thread...You can conquer worlds, shot down planes, catch flying spaghetti and wear them in your hair if you got enough of it...and so the list goes on. You can also place them in a museum as a memory to the last remaining part of the Rainforest if you remember that one.

The letter P... pirates? Pirated goods?

Hmm... pyrotechnics!

Oh... a Pokemon themed contest. >w<

Pikmin is fine too. ^^

Christmas themed contest.

/me tosses everything in a magic hat and hope for the best

Lol C also popped in mind but christmas might not be a bad idea?~ Its fairly soon...~

Cherry blossom

Pancakes

Cream~

Plumber ;p

Cherries~

Chicken~

Hymn

Story

Dim

Ham

Idk what im doing anymore @_@

Pikmin....Pick Me? Greatneko investigates
44-pikminart_cat-620x350.jpg

So....
Pikmin_2_Pikmin_chr01-1024x747-450-x-328.jpg

Poor creatures, must have such an headache, no wonder they just want to be picked'n.
They look cute but it's actually a horror story hidden in disguise. Who ever cursed them for such a terrible fate, chanting 'pick me' 'pick me' Kill us now !
/
/
A Christmas themed contest sound very jolly. I started thinking about Christmas already back in August or something, unusually early. Don't know how I started getting in the mood already then. I just think Christmas sounds very cozy, and it's period where ppl like sitting more inside as well I think, and just feel warm and socialize. Imo an almost ideal contest would be one that entails quite a bit of social interaction between contestants. Now how huggly and warm might that be in the cold winter months. Seemed nice to me.

@sam it doesn't matter if you know or not, you had me already with pancakes! :hapgirl:

And it just happens to be that when I was a kid, I usually had pancakes during the winter/Christmas season so it all adds up.....

@Rena Christmas AND pancakes xxxxxxsomething contest :bigeyes:
Something fun and jolly that everyone can be apart of and doesn't require too much work or skills is also nice, then you can attract a large swarm of people as well into it. Though I'm more of a visionary/conceptualist myself, so I'm not quite sure what it would be in detail yet.... But thats where time can come to the advantage. It should be something that makes ppl happy, and spread joy if we could even with such a grand design :smug:

::genkis dark overmind awakened:: :laughpanda: Shikata ga nai, you bring out the best.

Last edited:
pancakes! :runhappy:

Aaahah YOU TOO !!!!!! With blueberry on !
yosw91J.gif

Kitty Genki wants mass blueberry pancakes Christmas party. It's the food of the Gods. So naturally we should have some.

I'm so joyous right now I think I have to go play something thats multiplayer and lets me pawnd.
Like this: http://youtu.be/ln0Neh7tqsA

Last edited:
Interesting that you thought of 'p' sam. I played games for the first time in over a month yesterday, and I have a tendency to name characters random things/letters because names don't matter in general. Yesterday I made the proud "p", a bright purple man with neon green hair, to go fight the demons!

Lol you just need that ;p

See you will~ xD Pokemon?~

Nope not this time. Playing Mass Effect again.... among others.

Edit: People of this thread... I judge/critique things in the same manner that Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell do.

I was going to do this today, but I ended up spending a lot of time failing to notice a typo, which caused me much grief. :P

Lol ehh i was going nuts and typing up something else but finishing this doesnt sound like a bad idea xD

A P character O.o Hmm... well why not~ xD Coincidence perhaps?~

@will Not going with the pokemon rage? :runhappy:

Hmm pancakes... that was sort of for [MENTION=25147]twinny~[/MENTION]; x3 But i guess its a christmas party where we eat pancakes (with chopsticks of course~ What kind of contest do you think this is? ;p Lol well chopsticks are sort of optional in a way... =w= ) I wonder... will we be making characters to join in the party? See whoever is dressed the nicest? ;p

Phew! I just voted. That took forever.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Can you fast forward in time so we can give away the awards?

Phew! I just voted. That took forever.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] Can you fast forward in time so we can give away the awards?

As pleasing as that sounds, I still need to make the awards. However, I might present them one day early before the poll closes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/