RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suppose I can get them done and distributed within two days. ^^;;

Does that sound fine?

I don't want you to die. >_<

Thank you Will~ ^^

It'll be fun to create the awards.

Sam... you're celebrating Will's demise. O.o

Lol want to writes a quick story for yours? xD Idk its just lacking that part anyhow =w= But i youre busy its fines~

Why would you call themmmm T~T I didnt even do anything like clear out your fridge or anything D:

We can make up the story in our heads. Don't put anymore pressure on my dear tabemono you big meanie, ghostkitty~ /me summons giant stacks of pancakes and squashes Sam

Oh, right... Christmas themed contest!

How about a contest in which the contestants draw, use Photoshop, or even make a video of how they spend Christmas? We then include a rule in which they make up a story about having/making pancakes for Christmas.

But i was just asking :sowwy:

Lol bonus points for pancakes and chopsticks?~ :runhappy: But im fine with that xD

oh renano is here too hi hi

@samy

To tell you the truth I sorta gave up after that long halt. Its not that I lost interested, its just that I thought the contest might come to close and so, I stopped working on the drawing and thinking of a story to go with. Hope you guys forgive me with a half finish drawing and story.

P.S

wow I got 5 votes. I though I wouldn't even get 1 vote with something that is not finish.
A thank you those who voted for me

Reactions: renano
Lol well i guess it did sort of stop for a while...~ But tis fines as is~ Your drawing isnt exactly bad so why not ;p

We're going with the concept that 'a picture is worth a thousand words'... so no fears my dear tabemono.

I am just glad that you were willing to join. That is enough to make me eternally grateful. ^^

Christmas and pancakes! The next contest... in the works! Kanpai!~

Interesting that you thought of 'p' sam. I played games for the first time in over a month yesterday, and I have a tendency to name characters random things/letters because names don't matter in general. Yesterday I made the proud "p", a bright purple man with neon green hair, to go fight the demons!
Would you believe me that I've had a browser tab open now for at least 2 days on a registration page.....since I haven't thought out the name/nick I should use yet ......>.>
Nope not this time. Playing Mass Effect again.... among others.

Edit: People of this thread... I judge/critique things in the same manner that Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell do.
Then if we ever have a singing contest or some along the lines of "show us your talent" then you would have to be a judge..obligatory ofc.
We can make up the story in our heads. Don't put anymore pressure on my dear tabemono you big meanie, ghostkitty~ Renano summons giant stacks of pancakes and squashes Sam

Oh, right... Christmas themed contest!

How about a contest in which the contestants draw, use Photoshop, or even make a video of how they spend Christmas? We then include a rule in which they make up a story about having/making pancakes for Christmas.

PANCAKES & CHRISTMAS !!! I knew that couldn't fail !

/me begins to eat Sammy out of the ruble like a St.Bernard to the rescue....finds samy but continues eating

Christmas and pancakes! The next contest... in the works! Kanpai!~
Moar pancakes! :desire: Oh yes.

Though you know I did have a slight idea when I gave it some more thought, nothing I've thought out yet though...but it includes a certain calendar....And something nice happens everyday. But perhaps make something like that for later, since waiting all the way up in December might be too long for you if your "competition itching". Something we might take our times to think some about~ If you think you'll be around during the Christmas holidays.

Reactions: renano
Would you believe me that I've had a browser tab open now for at least 2 days on a registration page.....since I haven't thought out the name/nick I should use yet ......>.>

I'll either just think of some random name, choose something that sounds funny/related to my goal in the playthrough, or gibberish.
I've made character names by just hitting random keys before.
Got some good ones from playing Dark Souls, since the average life of a file is small there. My longest playthough file is called "Sword Man", and another good one I remember was when I did a claws only play, and I called him "King Claw". Other than that there is a lot of random letters, or guys named "poop" or something. :D

Hmm im bad at random names and hitting random letters.... well it all depends how it turns out i guess? xD

Mehs fine =w= Eat all the pancakes... =w=

I can't stand making gibberish nicknames x.x I crave meaning, even if its lame and only in my mind. Especially if a game account is tied to the companies forum. And especially especially if it's unchangeable. Well the latter point is the one that really matters now that it's said. I could make a gibberish one if I knew I could just change it later on.

:full: what are you talking about, I already did that...burpph

Hmm or that changing costs? =w= I really dont care for that... microsoft gave meh quite the crappy gamer name :/ And i can only change once... Ahh well =w=

All those pancakes... but each one was about your size... O.o

:o xS Changing costs...I had forgotten about that. Terrible, such usury ! Hoping not to say the obvious, but ofc I don't stand such practices.

I have always had a very high metabolism, don't worry about me, as long as I don't explode. I'll just be round about rolling about until I get hungry again.

Yeahh.... really shows that theyre just itching to get at your money at that point =w=

/me pokes genki to see if he would pop~ :runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/
XChaosX wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver23-08-24-rj289056.958379/