RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION] ;

Your entry has been added.

If you wish to change or remove your entry, please do inform me. ^^

It was a really 'laugh out loud' moment with yours. Kudos~

[MENTION=3160]sayforever[/MENTION] ;

Your entry has been added as well.

If you wish to change or remove your entry, please do inform me. :3

I couldn't help, but smile at the randomness. A Mobile Suit is a plus from me. xD

[MENTION=34114]redcat[/MENTION] ;

Hello to you~

May you be well today. ^^

To answer your questions...

1. You only need 'ONE' entry. You can draw as many pictures as you want as long they are all part of 'ONE COHESIVE' entry.

2. Yes. You do need a story. It could be as long or as short as you want it.

3. The pictures do not have to be colored. It is up to you~ :3

4. There is no maximum pixel size. Do however you like as long as it's your own work.

5. Don't forget to include something about the 'Legendary Chopsticks'. It can be anything you want... written however you want.

6. Have fun! /me hugs redcat

/me glomps [MENTION=14400]kona[/MENTION] ;

Thank you for considering to join.

1. It can be an original or a representation of yourself. Whichever floats your boat.

2. Write a long or short story about the 'Legendary Chopsticks'. They can be about anything!

3. Enjoy your time creating your piece~ :3

Lol chopsticks just add a twist to everything ;p

Im expecting an sword in the stone like story at some point xD

Yeah! Sword in the Stone would be great!

It appears people love gender-bending common and well-known heroes. xD

Imagine pulling chopsticks from the stone! It would be awesome! >.<

Lol a golden ray of light upon the chosen wielder of the legendary chopsticks as he finally pulls the chopsticks free after hours of tedious struggling~

They do? O.o Only one i really saw was Fate stuff o.o

I actually kinda already thought up looks for a character and a story... If only I had the skills to draw. >_< Oh well, guess I'll just use my free time I get from breaks between the games and slowly raise my drawing skills so I just might be able to at least draw something decent...

Lol i guess theres enough time to improve if you really tried to x3

Story... Does it have a sw... chopstick? Does it have a stone? Anvil works as well if you cant find a stone :D Or maybe even a tree~

@ Sam

And everyone who surrounded him was in awe at the gleaming light emitting from the golden chopsticks. They couldn't help, but remain in a stupor as them 'man' who pulled the out started to say...

DID YOU LOOK AT MY SIG, SAM? >:3

Princess Arthur... Otome Game. xD

---

@ Sova

You will do well. All you need is time and put a bit of your personality.

For me, no matter how priceless or well-known an art piece is... if I don't 'feel' anything then it is just pretty art.

That is why I want everyone to enjoy the contest. ^^

---

See you everyone~

/me exits and trips in the middle of the dark... she scurries away

Reactions: mrneph2 and MadSova
I guess I am a kind of owl, who can do anything if I put my mind to it. ;p (eliminating all humans included) It is just that as perfectionist I want my work to be of at least level I can actually look at and call not good for a beginner but simply good.

And don't worry, chopsticks are included in quite an interesting way that no one came up with here until now... Or came up but just didn't use it...

And everyone who surrounded him was in awe at the gleaming light emitting from the golden chopsticks. They couldn't help, but remain in a stupor as them 'man' who pulled the out started to say...

"With this, any food I eat will gain a deliciousness boost of 9001. Mwahahahaha~"
So everyone decided that he no longer needed any fancy food since anything would taste good to him and gave him whatever scraps and leftovers there was. Until the fateful day when...

Ehh... didnt really read that part... ._______________. Though i noticed their noses looked funny xD

You keep tripping while leaving D: /me looks for light switch...

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
the sword in the stone thing kind of made me do this..

legend.png

next time: legendary chopstick showdown with a loli boss revealed!!!! (lie)

sorry it's not an entry, though.. the random atmosphere just invited me to post this~

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=44154]rubbergum[/MENTION] ; I thought that was awesome...

And a different kind of drawing style as well, that carton like straight lining stylistic characteristics. Very sharp looking. And not to mention a cool 'story' unfolding. Just add a story and you'd have an entry...I thought.
Reminds me of very western style 'Marvel' drawings or something.

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; She is, and a forums loved one after all. tihih.
"Sry in advance if I cause anyones embarrassment or random awkwardness...It's my soft spot after all."

Give me no more than 30 minutes to look over the thread. xD

I'll update anything that needs to be updated.

Iku wa yo! Let's go!~
Okey...no more than 30mins ! And if you fail to comply then...Well I'd think of something :P
If this was titled 'RPG Contest' it would be pretty dull.

Chopsticks FTW! :lmao:
Hmm I would probably have though quite differently....
nerdrpg%20BOPS.jpg

But if we really feel like having some fun...
demotivational-posters-funny-pictures-57.jpg
I just gave you ammunition for future projects /\-.-

Last edited:
Hmm ? You mean rubbers drawings ? Yeah I guess that would indeed be the accurate name for it...'comic style' Same as 'exaggerated style' in my mind as well sort of.

test 123 does this seem to add a post count...odd I t looked like it just did even though i was just editing.

Last edited:
Hmm... rubber drawings? xD Ehh i dunno?
Heh well no matter then 8j}
/me remembers a certain image from yesterday about sarcasm..
Since no one have thought about drawing rubber, then maybe its artsy stuff.
I need that assault rifle-bow to be safe.
hmm yes, everyone should have one for sure. Just remember to bring extra swords with you incase your first shot misses xP
Hmm... i do wonder how far a sword would actually fly ;p
Well that depends on the poundage of the bow, their usually between 55 and 70 pound draw weight, this one would obviously be considerably more....If still the target should be out of range somehow, then just use the rifle by itself to be sure ^^

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; awesome, eh....ah, uhh... um.. thanks? xD
/me borrows samyeung's ascii emotes

"cartoon like straight lining stylistic characteristics" you noticed, eh.. not to disappoint you I was just too lazy too sketch and make proper artwork

anyway, I'm not sure if comic strip falls into any category..

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; awesome, eh....ah, uhh... um.. thanks? xD
/me borrows samyeung's ascii emotes

"cartoon like straight lining stylistic characteristics" you noticed, eh.. not to disappoint you I was just too lazy too sketch and make proper artwork

anyway, I'm not sure if comic strip falls into any category..

Hmm well this is traditional vs digital artworks so i would say its the latter should you decide to enter it as an entry ;p

ascii? o.o

Hmm sarcasm? o.o Drawing rubber? You mean using rubber to draw or drawing a chunk of rubber?

Well... the sword wont really fly straight anyway... But wont normal bullets be cheaper and more effective? ;p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello can you upload Ihanashi no Majo with the English patch?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1950570/
Thanks
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/