RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well your second drawing of the same thing will see improvements and every drawing after that will just continue improving to some extent~ Try getting as much detail and whatnot as you can~ Match the original as closely as possible~ Then sooner of later you would be able to draw without the original and still have some amount of detail~ Though perfect detail is kinda impossible unless you really draw it a lot... xD

Oh wow, that is really awesome! What show is this? I should send it to my brother :D
Unfortunately, the small one is still 851kb, so about 4.5 times the image limit for avatars :swearveng:
I wasn't able to get this one to work either:
mJOFkdL.gif

There is a small hint contained within it, a dvd collection ^^ It's from Bleach, the final season in episode 349. It one of those short clips at the end, I don't know what their called. But they are what seems 100% of the time to be made in a humorous way.

I could potentially make it smaller, with just a repeating burnt pot at the end...

Your gif:
hah some of those old 80's animes can be so weird, in a rly weird way :o_O: Just the dull facial expression, totally expressionless, and the zooming in... is so.... The old color palette only helps make things even weirder.
It's like sometimes the most funniest moments are the ones that in a objective way are the least funniest of all.

Come to think of it some of my most laughable moments have probably been at times when there is nothing supposed to be funny, but I still manage to see a funny side, and then it's just twice as funny.. (for me anyway)

I'm already imagening me at a cinema....dead silence, every bodies paying attention, its a serious moment, "Frank...I have cancer, ..I'm going to die :(" then all of a sudden some guy in the hall bursts with laughter lol...That scenario has never happened though, yet.

P.s.
(I wouldn't rly laugh because something is sad, it's all relative to the movie as a whole ofc, maybe the movie is just such a cliche and thats why I would laugh, not because I'm an asshole, really.)

Last edited:
Note: P.S. Why a girl character when I'm a male. I reimagined myself as a girl and this just came out. Just like when Arthur Pendragon was reimagined in Fate/Stay Night as a girl. Created it via photoshop a

Name: Elise Gunvalor

Job: Pilot/Swordsmen - AH Type

elisegunvalor.jpg

Profile:
An air-headed but is a talented pilot and swordswoman. She loved the legendary chopsticks her grandpa gave her when she was -1 year old(Yeah, that's right, when she was negative 1 year old).

Town: Mirage Gate Town

Story(Most of this is a joke, so bear with it. I don't have any talent creating stories. Tee hee.):
One day, as she was eating her favorite natto in her favorite red bowl and the legendary chopsticks her granpa gave her, she dropped her chopsticks on the floor as they were put under the table. Being an absolute air head and didn't thought of looking under the table, she used her mobile suit and traveled across the whole land of Mirage Gate to look for it. And that's how, ahemmm, here pointless journey began for the search of the legendary chopsticks.

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION];

Reactions: renano
Hmm and another entry~ [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; ojou sama~

Lol seems like this is a somewhat different time period than the others ;p

hmm sounds interesting...., but..

The losers must be used as chairs and be sat upon until they feel like chopping off their own legs. And die! >:3

let the punishers be lolis.. I would join to lose, (but I won't die)

I might actually draw something just for fun hrmrmm may I?

hmm sounds interesting...., but..

let the punishers be lolis.. I would join to lose, (but I won't die)

I might actually draw something just for fun hrmrmm may I?

Joining for fun is fine? If you mean you dont want to be a contestant then whatever you post will be omake~

hm... interesting challenge...

Let me get this straight... we only have to draw 1 pic, and then make a story out of it, right?
And should the pics be colored? what's the maximum pixel size?

hm... interesting challenge...

Let me get this straight... we only have to draw 1 pic, and then make a story out of it, right?
And should the pics be colored? what's the maximum pixel size?

Yeah one image... or multiple if you wish, but it will just be one entry~ and make a story of sorts~ Coloring and stuff are for you to decide~

Hm... and what's the legendary chopstick looks like? Do we have references? or Is it up to our imagination?

I though an entry could only be 'omake' when there is an actual entry before it

but anyway, I saw 'RPG' in the banner, but then who would have expected 'legendary chopsticks' seriously.. (answer: this forum's veterans?)

I though an entry could only be 'omake' when there is an actual entry before it

but anyway, I saw 'RPG' in the banner, but then who would have expected 'legendary chopsticks' seriously.. (answer: this forum's veterans?)

You can submit an omake whenever and multiple omake if you wish~

Lol hmm chopsticks is just a theme of ours ;p

Hmm you mean omake?

Hmm yeha, is that rly what it's called even in anime's ?

Btw Sam, you seem 'evolved' somewhat in a relatively short time...I wonder, did you perhaps just recently go trough some kind of catalyst. (event in your life...)

[MENTION=3160]sayforever[/MENTION] ; wow you made that in photoshop...No idea how to actually make stuff in ps, more on just manipulate things that already exists. Would love to see how you do stuff like that.

Hmm yeha, is that rly what it's called even in anime's ?

Btw Sam, you seem 'evolved' somewhat in a relatively short time...I wonder, did you perhaps just recently go trough some kind of catalyst. (event in your life...)

[MENTION=3160]sayforever[/MENTION] ; wow you made that in photoshop...No idea how to actually make stuff in ps, more on just manipulate things that already exists. Would love to see how you do stuff like that.

Hmm still in slight depression... or should i say chronic with almost direct relation to the actions of others? No idea if thats made me grow or not...

Originally Posted by GenKiDan [MENTION=3160]sayforever[/MENTION] ; wow you made that in photoshop...No idea how to actually make stuff in ps, more on just manipulate things that already exists. Would love to see how you do stuff like that.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; Thanks for the like! Not technically all photoshop. Photoshop and Illustrator. Though my props are still a work in progress, I'd love to share how I do things. :)

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; Thanks for the like! Not technically all photoshop. Photoshop and Illustrator. Though my props are still a work in progress, I'd love to share how I do things. :)

Well I like things I like :} what can I say, I think we generally like a lot of stuff around here, here's an other one, I like that you like sharing how you do things^^ And I actually most of the times just forget about 'liking' the stuff I find likable.

I wonder if I will find time for it now though, might get more busy very soonish, but you could make a youtube video if you wanted too, though now that I know you used illustrator I suppose you actually drew stuff...? maybe with a umh well I'm not too into it all but I know some ppl draw things on their tablets and stuff just like they would on paper.

On a sidenote, I could probably also just search youtube myself and take a look at how others are drawing stuff in illustrator now that I think about it.

Sry for not being around on your B-day...

Give me no more than 30 minutes to look over the thread. xD

I'll update anything that needs to be updated.

Iku wa yo! Let's go!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello can you upload Ihanashi no Majo with the English patch?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1950570/
Thanks
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/