[Discussions] SOTM #31 - May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not about to enter the competition.

i have stopped doing graphic about a year ago...

Hmm... I see... But don't feel yourself because of this forced, this is just a invitation to SOTM - It's your thing to decide, if you join or not...:bored:

But a shot wouldn't worthy? - Probably you get your passion back...

Hmm... I see... But don't feel yourself because of this forced, this is just a invitation to SOTM - It's your thing to decide, if you join or not...:bored:

But a shot wouldn't worthy? - Probably you get your passion back...

What is gone... is gone forever! I lost my passion after i couldn't reach a level that i wanted to... so i left behind me the art creation...

What is gone... is gone forever! I lost my passion after i couldn't reach a level that i wanted to... so i left behind me the art creation...

Hmm... If you so saying... BUT, but what is, if you after your own way go would? - This is just a recommendation of me: At weekend can you your PS or whatever pick up, and try is several styles few pics to edit... - After this decide your style than your own, it won't hurt a try...xD

Hmm... If you so saying... BUT, but what is, if you after your own way go would? - This is just a recommendation of me: At weekend can you your PS or whatever pick up, and try is several styles few pics to edit... - After this decide your style than your own, it won't hurt a try...xD

nah art creation for me is in the past.

nop i would love to but i can't it's painful for me!

Especially, if it painful is, should you join...xD - I mean: If you really love, then shouldn't this connection cut!

i used to but after failing many times i left them behind! there is no turning back to art creation. Never again!

Hmm... But your deep inner kid says sure what different right?

i am happy to see [MENTION=85807]Towa Erio[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; moving on to the artist world.

Reactions: Evdokia
[MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; long time no see, I see you have returned! well if or when you will take up the ps come over here.

I hope that you haven't rotten yet in uk. I heard from sources that you doing "other" art things... :evillaugh:
welcome back home man...!

I feel confident (somewhat with my entry) i won't make any changes though i might change the font? i think that they are some what un-natural?

don't know...

[MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; long time no see, I see you have returned! well if or when you will take up the ps come over here.

I hope that you haven't rotten yet in uk. I heard from sources that you doing "other" art things... :evillaugh:
welcome back home man...!

I feel confident (somewhat with my entry) i won't make any changes though i might change the font? i think that they are some what un-natural?

don't know...

I heard a rumor that he is the Male protagonist of Love Live thing... :XD:
[MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; I think the lettering is nice. I don't see a point to change them!

SOTM31.png

Just I need an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!