[Discussions] SOTM #31 - May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey how about to place the Asf & sotm at another area and at the same area now use something else to blend it!
Well, the current concept is: That I the fonts directly in an action look given have, that with Hibiki interacts - This was from begin so planned.

So you mean that you want to place the fonts on the "attack/beam" that release Hibi?

Ehmm... Well, not directly there, just so that it an action effect has... Well, like in an manga/game scene.

Ehmm... Well, not directly there, just so that it an action effect has... Well, like in an manga/game scene.

something like that?

vovmvc.jpg

No if it's working fine with you all is good then, I am just no familiar with that program I need to download to explore it so that I can help you if you need help from me.

Ah so... Well, GIMP is like almost a clone of PS: The applications are more or lesser the same, but that GIMP a free program is. - The usage is relative easy, just need some warm ups with him/her...:goodtea:

sorry for saying that but everything! i couldn't work with it.

Nothing beats the Photoshop!

I tried to render a bit or to arrange a new set this morning and i couldn't...

Ah, don't worry, critics are normal...

And this is maybe, because you by PS your whole time as/than set-maker spoiled, where then GIMP for you alien is. But okay, if you not with GIMP work can, then is it also good. I don't blame you!

Ah, don't worry, critics are normal...

And this is maybe, because you by PS your whole time as/than set-maker spoiled, where then GIMP for you alien is. But okay, if you not with GIMP work can, then is it also good. I don't blame you!

Sorry for giving negative opinion at GIMP but for more than 7-8 years i am working Photoshop, i couldn't understand it.. :(

Sorry for giving negative opinion at GIMP but for more than 7-8 years i am working Photoshop, i couldn't understand it.. :(

Hmm... Like said: Don't worry, I don't blame you because of this! - I can you very good understand...^_^

by the way i changed my entry i did go with Mikasa Ackerman & Attack on Titans sig after all... i don't know but this sig it gives me very good vibes over it.

Ah, I see... Well, if your feeling so says, then obey it...xD

by the way how does this new set looks to you?

Grisaia no Kajitsu Set

Hmm, they're really nice, and GnK is really a awesome universe since the VN time... But unhappily I've already an ongoing-upcoming siggy, what this in few days released will. - But I rate nevertheless this masterpiece of you very highly^_^

Btw, Unown-kun is the bigger GnK fan than me, try at him D'angel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!