[Discussions] SOTM #31 - May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sotms lately they have been to lively. That's nice!

Indeed...xD The SOTM did to 11 increased, this is damn awesome...^_^!!!

But it'd more awesome, if you also finally join would - You've until Sunday time...:goodtea:

hm not possible! i have renders & materials but i am not confident to participate. Besides i don't know to do other than pop-out signatures.

Hey Evy, this time says the SOTM: Free style - You can even only an heart (or whatever) with few words as/than your SOTM project make...:goodtea:

i will think about it, anyway i must get ready to hit the road to be at 18:00 at the internet coffee where i am working night shift today :(

See ya

:bye:

Okay, we looking forward on your entry then^_^

And okay, bye and be careful at work Evy...:goodtea:

[MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; i remember which sig [MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION]; talks about.

The sig with Jean d' Arck it was an awesome sig with very nice colors!

i used a Mordred & Saber Altair renders with some images i found and i mixed them. well it's in the mix :lol:

Reactions: Mikado Sensei
i used a Mordred & Saber Altair renders with some images i found and i mixed them. well it's in the mix :lol:

It's a nice allaround sig. Half is pop-out a near full-background image another render inside the backgound or rather mixed with the layers it's very nice made! i like and the characters and the coloring.
In my eyes it's a very well done made Evi!

Welcome to MSC ship of SOTM31 Evy...!!!

Edit: Damn it, awesome project...!!!!:dead:

Reactions: Evdokia
Welcome to MSC ship of SOTM31 Evy...!!!

Edit: Damn it, awesome project...!!!!:dead:

well the renders was already made and the background images well hm let's just say i copy paste and mix them into 2 layers and then i adjust the opacity.

I made an unorthodox background? one big one smaller from the back of the character so not to be empty space.

well the renders was already made and the background images well hm let's just say i copy paste and mix them into 2 layers and then i adjust the opacity.

I made an unorthodox background? one big one smaller from the back of the character so not to be empty space.

Well, yeah... I can me on that chara very good remember, it's still awesome though...:dead:

This is really well done!

Well, yeah... I can me on that chara very good remember, it's still awesome though...:dead:

This is really well done!

Sometime in the past i was also making sets but then later i left them behind remember when i told you when D.A. and Konsti, & Pete was a graphics team back in the older forum that we used to be...?

Well, i just re-started to heat up my desire to make sets again!

Sometime in the past i was also making sets but then later i left them behind remember when i told you when D.A. and Konsti, & Pete was a graphics team back in the older forum that we used to be...?

Well, i just re-started to heat up my desire to make sets again!

Well, so far my memory still not dusted is, was the mentioned persons indeed in a graphic team (D'angel was the teacher of the both "students")...

And welcome back to this colorful wordl again...!!!:dead:

Well, so far my memory still not dusted is, was the mentioned persons indeed in a graphic team (D'angel was the teacher of the both "students")...

And welcome back to this colorful wordl again...!!!:dead:

there were about 6-7 people that used to be on the team until Pete screwed the team... anyway old stories should stay in the memories of the past...

there were about 6-7 people that used to be on the team until Pete screwed the team... anyway old stories should stay in the memories of the past...

Yeah, I believe also that D'angel once or several time mentioned has...

Well, probably coming back the big comeback of them...:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!