[Discussions] SOTM #31 - May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, they're really nice, and GnK is really a awesome universe since the VN time... But unhappily I've already an ongoing-upcoming siggy, what this in few days released will. - But I rate nevertheless this masterpiece of you very highly^_^

Btw, Unown-kun is the bigger GnK fan than me, try at him D'angel!

I am hardcore fan of GnK & GnM & GnR Universe that's why i am doing so many renders from Grisaia Universe! I already doing another UHD render from Grisaia, though i have to finalize the Cross Ange renders... :S

I am hardcore fan of GnK & GnM & GnR Universe that's why i am doing so many renders from Grisaia Universe! I already doing another UHD render from Grisaia, though i have to finalize the Cross Ange renders... :S

OK, so far you the GnK universe love, is the world okay...xD Then did you also the VN(s) played right?

And I see, then I'll looking forward on that C.A. renders...^_^

i don't know Japanese and i don't know how to play them or how to install them :(

Well, the main/first game GnK is already on English translated, check out! - And download it, after I'll you explain how to install and "play" is.

because then i won't left the PC i will stuck on my PC playing the game... :XD:

By the way get ready for some UHD render from cross ange damn those render where very huge!

Ah, I see... Well, then should you try in small dose the game enjoy...xD

And okay, I'll on the renders await, but hope that my PC/connection endure can.

Ah, I see... Well, then should you try in small dose the game enjoy...xD

And okay, I'll on the renders await, but hope that my PC/connection endure can.

well the smaller is about 6,50MB and the larger aroun 11,5MB all of the 5 renders are about 35,6MB but the PSD file (photoshop) are around 120-250 MB per file...

well the smaller is about 6,50MB and the larger aroun 11,5MB all of the 5 renders are about 35,6MB but the PSD file (photoshop) are around 120-250 MB per file...

Ah, then will my PC a bit on that bitting, but nevertheless will an shot give... Okay, throw it...:goodtea:

all done! at last i finished uploading!

the next UHD render that i will be doing it will do it after some time i am to tired to do anymore in the next days :S

Yep. At first clicking the spoilers has my connection killed, but at 2nd not more... They're looking very nice!

And okay, take your earned break and relax for few days^_^!

Reactions: espiekerella
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; it's given after using so many year a program to go and try to work something different, i mean you used the interface you know what you want and where you can find it on photoshop!

Photoshop suite and corel draw suit are some of the most expensive software out there compare to GIMP that it's free software. It's an easy free tool for starters <- please don get me wrong saying that [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

Also about changing you entry i feel like the Mikasa Ackerman has something special on her.

And for the last i am not so fun of Grisaia nice set that you made i loved the flower element that you rendered but the only character from Grisaia that i would love to see Yuuji to be with are only Sakaki Yumiko & Harudera Yuria (JB)

I am using Photoshop CS6 i am using photoshop from the Photochop CS, CS3, CS5, i have use them all. Well i always try to have not the latest but one gen back so i can downloaded cracked (and working well) and then if the time pass and the new software is available (again cracked) i will update it also!

I know i know i am lowly maggot that i can't spend on 600$ for buying the original thing! :XD:

:eathead: /me thinks from where he still 2 candidates take can, but... DAMN IT, am' tired...:dead:

well i placed my entry my entry i don't have any intentions to change or remodeling it... i don't have something else in mind that i have to change it...

Reactions: Mikado Sensei
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!