^ lol

Okarin now realized..... that its too late. Things just keep spiraling with the additional D-Mails. Okarin should have pushed more to find out what the mail was about. Things like privacy might be nice, but when you are changing reality it matters. The end result here should hammer that message home. Moe just got hit hard in that area with Akiba disappearing though of course it will always live on.

Now everyone is connected to the plot except Mayushi. I literally howled with laughter throughout the phone convo between Kurisu and Okarin. I have to definitely say, the two of them have the best chemistry in all the anime I watched this season (sorry, JintanxNaruko). Kurisu is really my favorite subtle type of tsundere, not just because she pulled off the perfect combination of sexy awesome and smart in that lab coat of hers or the fact that she's so much a nerd she knows memes, but I love that instead of being abusive she knows exactly how to handle her peculiar partner with all those delicious back and forth banter. Lots of that goes to the dialog as usual too, the formalized speech Okarin does at the end was great, especially the fact that he's still using (name pending) and made an error, but Kurisu noticing that is the icing on the awesome cake.

The directing in the end is just superb with Okarin realizing that Akiba has disappeared and blends into the ED song perfectly, really showed the OHSHIT moment. The butterfly effect is beautiful.

Some observation:

Moeka's D-mail had nothing to do with not changing phones (duh), she sent herself a D-mail with the IBN's location -> the world line changed to a world where Moeka found the IBN and never went to the lab, and thus never met Mayuri and the others.

Ruka sends a D-mail to his mother -> he becomes a girl -> one of the side-effect, for some reason, is that a mysterious person became aware of the IBN's location before Moeka's D-mail arrived and stole it -> Moeka is confused that FB's instructions were wrong -> Moeka went to the lab in order to get info from Okarin and met everyone else.

Feyris tells her father not do something -> Akiba disappears; her father is alive and never gave the IBN to Ruka's father -> (speculation) neither Moeka, Okarin nor the mysterious person managed to get hold of it.

Notice the IBN seems to be getting further with each divergence?

Apparently this game came out 4 days ago. . .

Back to topic: Good pacing and execution so far, I can't wait for the next episode! rewatching funny scenes.

edit: the game was phantom breaker by 5pb for xbox 360 console

it also has the pink haired girl, Rimi Sakihata, from Chaos Head.

Last edited:
The psp game and FD is coming out this month.

no feyris nyan nyan, previous d-mail de-otakunize the akihabara. also may queen gone.. ~

ruka became a girl - OMG . . feels too bad at okarin. having receiving punishment from kurisu harassing ruka,

suzuha the next lab member ~ her father's is barrel titor? john titor?, .

the sms - i m watching you. give me creeps, unfolding much darker secrets of sern as the story unfolds in next episode.

the conversation of okarin and mayushii after they went shopping is somehow heart warming and yet a sign of something not good.

okarin wants to change the past sending d-mail triggers. suzuha and titor didn't meet. suzuha is a time traveller..?

91nG-XVzk0L._AA1500_.jpg

Steins;Gate blu-ray vol.1
why the hell does Kurisu never wear that glasses on the anime?

RED JELLY! Titor and Suzuha? Daru? What is the message sent? The mystery deepens, not spoiling you guys mmm.

Last edited:
i still believe ruka is a gayguy ~ . . otoko da . . ~

Another LOL'd

/me salutes okabe for touching a guy girl's spot in front of so many people after verbally insulting him her.

Okabe, i think everything is screwed up already. Crisis slowly escalates weekly, something big should strike soon. Thats my guess

Flat is Justice - LOL `

i always laugh on this when mayushii says this to ruka.. ~

I tried to play the game but I've been unable to find a translated version and I don't know shit about Japanese, I mean, I do understand some of the spoken words, but not the text. It's kind of difficult for me.
Well, I love the series. I mean, I've been really obsessed with this anime lately, and well, I really want to play the game D:

^ There is no translation patch out now, so the best is just stick with the anime and pray for a translation project to start.

The scene where Kurisutina acknowledged she considers Okabe a friend was very sweet. As was the scene with Mayuri and the shooting star.

It appears cooking isn't Kurisu and Mayuri's forte. I'm not surprised, as this is a common trope in anime, but Mayuri took it to another level. No matter how bad at cooking someone is, they wouldn't think about boiling an egg using a freaking microwave (especially one who also works as a timemachine). Then again, she's a girl who microwaves bananas so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Now, on to the plot. The mad experiment to change Ruka's gender was proven to be highly successful. Instead of a trap, she's now a incredibly flat girl. Justice has been served!

They are implying that Daru is Suzuha's dad with him attending the meeting. The question is who is the mother?:P

Last edited:
^ Yep, we'll have to wait. I'm even thinking on learning Japanese. I'm sick of relying on translations.
Even though I think it's quite sad that even if she told Okabe what she feels about him she's now incapable to remember what she said.
About the Rukako's gender experiment, well, the way Okabe found out was... quite disturbing, haha. I wasn't expecting that

i still believe ruka is a gayguy ~ . . otoko da . . ~

Another LOL'd

I think it's really weird that Ruka has boobs on the first video, xD. I liked the second one though.

Last edited:
Good luck in learning japanese, though the difficulty for the japanese in Steins;Gate is quite high with lots of science terms. A group is recruiting staff for translating Steins;Gate (not sure yet), will need to wait for a proper announcement.

Is today going to be friday?:(

EDIT: ITS FRIDAY! ITS FINALLY HERE! I FCKING DECLARE THE REAL STEINS;GATE STARTS HERE.

Last edited:
the twist of the steins;gate starts here as Kou said

d-mail has evolved, thanks to the efforts of kurisu, okarin and daru..~

FB? - facebook?

the first scene and the 2 previous episodes of conversation of Okarin and Mayushii is telling us bidding goodbye to okarin.. well this one prove this right.. ~ it breaks my heart when mayushii nyan nyan tutturu ~ dead gun shot by Shinning Finger.. ~ i won't forgive her definitely doing such to mayushii... i want to see her at H-world

amane suzuha - time traveller ~ i guess.. how and what did she use in time travel.. same as the john titor?

i wonder what will happen next. ~ my friend was right to mayushii 's fate
now okabe has a reason to test the new time leap machine ~ . . .

no more tutturu ~ . . .

will they change the opening theme after they reach certain episode e.g. 15 or 16?

^ depends, I didn't see any info on new OP/ED yet, they can still give a surprise.

R.I.P Mayuri. I point my shinning middle finger at Kiryu Moeka Killyou Moeka. Moe = who?

See what i did there?

d(-_^)
meduka like scenario .... ~ okarin.. activate the time leap . . .

steins-gate-12-012.png

breaks my heart when i see this scene from vn . . ~ T_Tm

i do hope that imperial tutturu army and metaru oopas will gonna march for revenge .

Interesting game-related note: Steins;Gate is actually selling well as an Xbox360 title in Japan.

The XBox console systems have very little penetration into Japan, so for Steins;Gate to move significant numbers as an XBox title in Japan is quite impressive.

. . . .

Last edited:
Wow, now that mayuri's dead I'm kind of missing her, I mean, I always though she was kind of stupid but now I feel really bad, she was kind of cool anyway D: and that scene was really surprising, D:
Now I feel like it's all in Suzuha's hands. I'm not sure why, but she's obviously the next piece in this puzzle...
This episode was so great, really, this thing is getting really serious.
r.i.p Mayuri D:

If Mayushi is really dead! and it can't be reversed well as peoples entire lives and sex can be changed!!!! Am gonna rage and a few heads(literally) will roll~ ROCK ME AMADEUS!!! am waiting for today's installment with only that in mind. i intend to rage to the fullest!!!

though the op of this episode was a give away~ something just had to happen to Mayushi the signs were there. She told Okabe that there was no longer a need for her to be his hostage and that for me spelled a great foreboding of what was to come. only thing is that i never expected it to happen so soon.

...Fate can't be changed!!
...atleast not for now
...maybe yes at the ending

Game Version
f5dfyo.jpg

Anime Version
34e8bcp.jpg

her pupil originally square shaped, but it changed into circle,
and originally she have 2 circle around her pupil, but it only 1 in the anime,,

but both of them is looks like alien if seen from that point of view,, :D

[-_-]

Last edited:
And now begins endless 8 to see how many ways she will die :D

Probably spoiled, E8 doesn't come close to this. Now you begin to see the parallels between this and Madoka.

Urobuchi plays Steins;Gate!

Only a part of the ending, unless you go spoiled more. Did you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html