Tell a Lie About The Member Above You...

I intend too. :lmao:

secretly made souvenirs and forcefully sold them for $80 or they can't get out of the bathroom

where he then lead them out to the back yard and proceeded to give a speech encouraging monetary investments in his future masterpieces

the lies are getting longer. :thumbup: good job to the two of us

is recording my speech to upload on youtube so she can blackmail me when the time comes that my masterpieces are recognized by the international art community.

knows that I'm recording him and hires a private investigator to find my deepest, darkest secrets as a countermeasure against my inevitable future blackmail attempt

found out about my private investigator and hired a professional assassin to take him out but he for some reason had food poisoning and end up using the bathroom where the masterpiece was and started puking all over the place destroying the bathroom and the masterpiece.

Appealed to the World Record high court that simply inserting an s was cheating and therefore maintained his record

It would be fun if that wasn't a lie >.<

was caught dancing around in her front yard in the middle of the night

had marshmallow pillows during his childhood but lost all of them 'cause snow took them all

Doesnt notice that hes missing tons of marshmallow each harvest cuz hes always been missing that chunk ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家