can you help me with this,
aIxFF4f.jpg

Could someone help me find this series?

I don't remember the name. Many years ago I watched a fairly vanilla hentai series where a guy just married his dream woman that he'd had a crush on for a long time (he goes on and on about it in the beginning). In this whole series he ends up in many encounters with other women.

I remember him getting trapped in a elevator with this one woman and they fuck. Another scene I remember he's watching the tv show with his step-daughter* and she accidentally rub up against his crotch and then continues until they are in intercourse.

* whom I think I remember having hair style like Bayonetta but red or pink or green or some anime hair color

Hi guys please help me. I've been trying to remember these 2 hentai I've watch a long time ago. I can only remember a little bit of their plot.

1. Same as this cliche scene in 'The Hills Have Size' were they both slipped and fell, the guy is too shocked (been unconcious) and the woman here is pretty shy. Thus, both of them did not proceed to do erotic stuffs and then that's it. But this hentai I want to remember, the woman here is aggressive. Instead of letting the guy leave, she grabs the guys hand and pushed it into her tits to let him grope it. Note that the woman here is also in her towel as if she had just finished taking a bath. Same as in the picture.
https://www.linkpicture.com/q/20220126_084723.jpg

2. This one is about a guy who possesses a weird device (or some sort of magic) to manipulate the girls he lived with in the same household. But in the end (this info is very crucial) he decided to give up or destroy the device/power he had.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

1. Read this manga on nhentai long ago. There was a good king with a prosperous country, he fell in love with a femboy elf slut and somehow fell into depravity. Later his country was destroyed because if it, and the femboy elf returned to the brothel. Something like that as I recalled.

2. Anime hentai or ecchi? I saw this on some random site. Art like a 90s anime, a poor fat boy (student) faping then there was a beautiful student flying and went straight to his D. A narrator said "and that's it he used all of his life's luck" something like that.

Edit: added the second request.

Last edited:
Re: Name that Hentai

I saw a series and forgot the name of it. Can anybody help me identify it?

Best I can describe is there there are these couple of chicks who change into super heroines. Sex with them gives some sort of healing. One guy begs for healing in a park and goes too far. People are watching and taking pics with phones.
Later that same chick gets tied up, and offered up to an old guy who happens to be her dad's friend (I think). As doing her he recognizes her true identity and she freaks out.

Thanks in advance

Hi guys please help me. I've been trying to remember these 2 hentai I've watch a long time ago. I can only remember a little bit of their plot.

1. Same as this cliche scene in 'The Hills Have Size' were they both slipped and fell, the guy is too shocked (been unconcious) and the woman here is pretty shy. Thus, both of them did not proceed to do erotic stuffs and then that's it. But this hentai I want to remember, the woman here is aggressive. Instead of letting the guy leave, she grabs the guys hand and pushed it into her tits to let him grope it. Note that the woman here is also in her towel as if she had just finished taking a bath. Same as in the picture.
https://www.linkpicture.com/q/20220126_084723.jpg
The title of that image is Hitozuma♪ Kasumi-san.

Can someone please identify this hentai manga title?
It has two schoolgirls who are lovers but the older oneesama type girl gets NTRrd by a guy; it is a two chapter manga and the sequel has the younger girl getting revenge on the guy who hurt her oneesama and later is comforted by her oneesama in the infirmary.

The manga cover has a short haired girl closing curtains and tongue sticking out
I remember the manga is illustrated by a artist who has done yuri works before, please help!

i would love help finding this old hentai i remember seeing clips of back in the day. no idea what it's called and could never track down those old clips but i can give you the gist of one of the scenes i remember. there's a girl who's some sort of alien or magical girl or whatever and she's explaining how one of her devices works. it's some sort of ray or magic wand or something, and she explains to protagonist-kun how this setting here will turn in on to a mode that makes her think that she's his younger sister with a brother complex. naturally his first instinct is to turn the device on her with that setting and fuck her brains out while she screams about her "onii-chan." something kind of like that. if i had to guess probably an old ass anime definitely pre-hd. i've done a fair bit of searching for it using various tags but never hit upon anything that seemed like it could be it, so any help would be much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?