Re: Name that Hentai

I saw a series and forgot the name of it. Can anybody help me identify it?

Best I can describe is there there are these couple of chicks who change into super heroines. Sex with them gives some sort of healing. One guy begs for healing in a park and goes too far. People are watching and taking pics with phones.
Later that same chick gets tied up, and offered up to an old guy who happens to be her dad's friend (I think). As doing her he recognizes her true identity and she freaks out.

Thanks in advance

I found an example of the Hentai I asked about before, it's in this video at 8:41-11:50.
What's the name of this series? Thanks in advance.

https://www.xnxx.com/video-14y8i7dd/hentai_blowjobs_2

I found an example of the Hentai I asked about before, it's in this video at 8:41-11:50.
What's the name of this series? Thanks in advance.

https://www.xnxx.com/video-14y8i7dd/hentai_blowjobs_2

Recognized it on the spot since I played the VN, but the name escaped me for a bit. It's Nerawareta Megami Tenshi Angeltia: Mamotta Ningen-tachi ni Uragirarete Episode 2 OVA (2014-2016).

Honestly much easier with images than descriptions like the last few requests, since with the number of hentai around one description could cover so many of them. (Aside from the fact that almost no one else who does IDs comes around here these days.) :goodtea:

I saw a translated mangabefore about a matchmaker girl who can 'see' which people who are fated to be together, who is at a onsen trip with old classmates, where she is there to basically just pair everyone else up.

A guy she knew back in school is sick of the orgy that the classmates are having to 'find their fated partner' so he leaves room and finds her outside, where she tells her concerns about how she feels about her power.
it seems at first they will get together and they have sex but in end, the guy gets lead away by one of the girl classmates, and the matchmaker girl is left alone by herself again, cursing her power of the red string of fate that seems to let everyone else find a partner except her.

Does anyone know what hentai manga this is?

Can anyone identify a Fakku H-manga oneshot from between 2010~2014?

-I think first page is a close shot of a blond long hair heroine girl who is sitting by herself in a Onsen/Ryoukan/Japanese inn yukata (no color, black and white pages)
-The setting takes place at an onsen where a class reunion is happening
-The heroine is a girl who has the power to connect/see the string of fate that connect people to their 'destined' partners
-Everyone in the class reunion uses her matchmaking ability as excuse to have an orgy with everyone to 'connect' them to their fated partners.
--Everyone in the reunion has started an orgy and is looking for her new lover because of her matchmaking ability.
-There is a scene where a short-haired girl with curled short hair (looks like Kumiko Komae with black hair) is doing 3P / 4P of other men (becoming an ahegao and doing anal etc. at the same time 2 other I'm giving a blowjob to a man)

-The guy protagonist appears to not take part in the orgy and thinks his classmates just want an excuse for debauchery.
-The guy talks to the short hair girl outside where she drinks from glass milk bottle while she asks him if he isn't going to take part.

-The guy meets the heroine who explains her power to him and laments about it
-The guy confesses to the heroine but she tells him his fate isn't connected to her, but he doesn't give up yet
-the guy and the heroine end up having sex (virgin?) The heroine call the guy to not go, he says he'll be back
-but at the end, the short hair girl in the hallway is the one who calls him, and the guy goes to check on her; short hair girl takes him into a room while saying she doesn't feel so good, while the heroine is left behind.
-the heroine is left to lament that she is fated to be alone after all

I read on old fakku along time ago, been looking for it again for ages...

Last edited:
I am looking for a short story very similar to the anime "Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de". In it the hero has sex with the vilainess, and in the end she send a letter to her father (the big bad) that she is elopping with the hero. Does someone remembers this one?

Looking for OLD doujinshi about a delinquent looking HS girl with a "scary glare"
After school, the MC sees that she has a soft spot after she takes in a stray cat.
Somehow the MC goes over to her house - the DQN girl then tells the MC that he can play with the can as she plays a game while on her bed. Then the MC after looking at her exposed thighs "loses all sense of reason" and attacks her.

Can anyone named these 2 pictures from the shows?
RNTkvKkR

Attachments

• name-these.jpg
    name-these.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 88
Ill try my luck here.
Ive been looking this manga/doujin that I read it in nhentai years ago. Its a bout a wise king, ruled a prosperous peaceful country but then the king got corrupted by a femboy elf. They fucked everyday until the wise king succumbed to depravity and eventually his kingdom fell. In the last panel a narration said, after the kingdom fell the elf femboy were sent back the brothel.

SO, rings a bell anyone?

Looking for a hentai/ecchi image of a girl wearing a sailor uniform top and panties who is lying down on a seat and fingering herself while biting her right index finger, does anyone know source?

she might have pink hair

That helped me find it, it's inu, the author of the Hatsu Inu H-manga, this is one of their original drawings

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?