The Wrong Answers to the World's Questions.

『Your answers are kinda boring so of course you 2 are getting lazy ;p』

『Why... Why did he have to say such words... Why?! Oh poor Clyve...』

『Yes... Leave... This is a place only for mad and interesting people... :evillaugh:

『CLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you taste so good?!!!!!!

i dont know add me if you want to do something interesting on black ops LOL

why is it getting harder and harder to make up questions?

『Because you have no imagination...』

『Meh... Don't really like CoD games...』

『Sorry Clyve... It is because of him... ITS ALL BECAUSE OF HIM!!!!! HE MADE ME EAT YOU! I will never forget your last words! I won't forget the promise we've made!!! :dontleave: NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now.... What should I use to make him pay..? :bloodthirsty:

『Don't know... Its kind of too plain... Although I haven't played the Black Ops 2 ones... Only Modern Warfare ones... I prefer Halo 4 over those anyway...』

『Don't worry Clyve... I'll make him pay... He will pay with his blood... With his red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red red blood.................................. Now.... Why did I write red so many times?』

『Answer is hidden somewhere above... The question is... Where?』

『Wrong! Every single one of them is wrong! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! Only I know the truth!!!! ONLY I!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rant:

『Why did he turn left instead of right, bumped into Ken, sent him flying on a very very very sharp stake that was just placed there so that Kei's face hits it and gets stabbed right through?』

Last edited:
(i like this guy, he's super active.) dont know all i know is he walk away untouch

why are they wrong?

『Isn't that obvious? They are wrong because I'm right!!!!!! People can't do what I can do, that means if I can be right they can only be wrong!!!』

『Who led Leggy away by his leg from this thread?』

『Yes... Go shoot him... and him... and him... and him and him and him and him and him and him and him and him again!』

『Now... Which one do you have to shoot twice? :evillaugh:

i dont know all i know is im ganna play get owned and rage and come back here again

how bout you what are you going to do while im gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!