Things that might/made you say Wow! . . .

tales of vesperia, its discontinued :p

but i bought it online on xbox live

Wow glad to hear it ^_^

TOV was really a nice game

too bad that Tales of studios played with us though and made the xbox version as "beta" compared to the PS3 version (which never was out outside jap..) =(

TO studios have long history of making betas and mess with the west, and then release the finel version for their current beloved jap console, TOV was one of the really noticeable and worst cases since the story in the xbox version really felt less alive and not relate too much to the movie compared to the PS3 version (which come year later)

they add more then 100 new stuff including story missions, better AI, 2 more playble characters (one been there all along but not was playble, and the other had a code that was hidden in the game files, theses bastard kept say that it was mere "coincidence" ,it been proved that they tricked the west later though... too long story to tell right now (in short they were asked from both MS and sony to make new TO and exclusive to their console, they start to make half game for MS and then got their money and had enough fans to make the "real" game for sony and still got paid, unlike other betas cases TOV never got it "full version" out from jap =( )), add stuff that relate to the movie, made the story to make more sense and alive in some parts ( that what happend when you get the "cut" version)

Add new attacks, they voice 100% of the game compared to the xbox version that was only 60%, they add more new 70 skits!@!

They add more side missions, they add more cities, they change camera angles and shadows in some places and add some other stuff to each city.

The add more items and costumes (swim suits =((( ), they add training arena where you can face all boss again, they add leve 8 (or it was 10 don't remeber) to over limit ;(

they add more boss fight (again it made the story to make more sense)

they add mixed combo with 2 characters in over limit mode (something they they done in xillia)

and more!

Last edited:
Wow, I can't figure out how to make renders with Photoshop CS6 Extended m(_ _)m

Wow glad to hear it ^_^

TOV was really a nice game

too bad that Tales of studios played with us though and made the xbox version as "beta" compared to the PS3 version (which never was out outside jap..) =(

TO studios have long history of making betas and mess with the west, and then release the finel version for their current beloved jap console, TOV was one of the really noticeable and worst cases since the story in the xbox version really felt less alive and not relate too much to the movie compared to the PS3 version (which come year later)

they add more then 100 new stuff including story missions, better AI, 2 more playble characters (one been there all along but not was playble, and the other had a code that was hidden in the game files, theses bastard kept say that it was mere "coincidence" ,it been proved that they tricked the west later though... too long story to tell right now (in short they were asked from both MS and sony to make new TO and exclusive to their console, they start to make half game for MS and then got their money and had enough fans to make the "real" game for sony and still got paid, unlike other betas cases TOV never got it "full version" out from jap =( )), add stuff that relate to the movie, made the story to make more sense and alive in some parts ( that what happend when you get the "cut" version)

Add new attacks, they voice 100% of the game compared to the xbox version that was only 60%, they add more new 70 skits!@!

They add more side missions, they add more cities, they change camera angles and shadows in some places and add some other stuff to each city.

The add more items and costumes (swim suits =((( ), they add training arena where you can face all boss again, they add leve 8 (or it was 10 don't remeber) to over limit ;(

they add more boss fight (again it made the story to make more sense)

they add mixed combo with 2 characters in over limit mode (something they they done in xillia)

and more!

I still enjoyed it, if you haven't played valkyria chronicles you should its awesome.
I really should rebuy it, I had to trade in for the vita. I regret that now :p

Wow, the guy's posts have all been deleted :D

Disregard the #3683rd post =]

lol yup it makes my post useless too.

now let's continue this thread

XD

WB, is that you? O_o
you kind of.. change everything in your user to the point i don't recognize you anymore xD

So.. who are u?

Last edited:
WB, is that you? O_o
you kind of.. change everything in your user to the point i don't recognize you anymore xD

So.. who are u?

oh lol sorry about that, I used weiß on s whim, I never meant to register with it :p

my username is my second favorite character :p

Users who are viewing this thread