Things that might/made you say Wow! . . .

Wow, have fun Selvaria. Xenoblade is one of the best RPGs on the Wii. Probably the best one.

Umm, Xenoblade has a MMO type of feel where your normal attacks against an enemy are auto-attacks and you can use skills to attack. You fight with a party of 3 which is controlled by the AI. You also have access to a team attack. You can choose who you want to control too but you have to sort out your party before getting in the battle in order to do so.

It's not like any Koei game, sorry. =]

Wow, I want new arcade stick.

Umm, Xenoblade has a MMO type of feel where your normal attacks against an enemy are auto-attacks and you can use skills to attack. You fight with a party of 3 which is controlled by the AI. You also have access to a team attack. You can choose who you want to control too but you have to sort out your party before getting in the battle in order to do so.

It's not like any Koei game, sorry. =]

Wow, I want new arcade stick.

yup this pretty much if you like Xenosaga you will most probably like xenoblades.

I hope its just as good as xenosaga 3.

Hmm so the auto fight... do you actually watch a fight happening and just hit skills at times or something?

Turn based and real time... pick what skills you want to happen and watch a short scene where the moves are used and opponent does similarly?

the enemies wander on the screen but the battle mechanics are turn based

that's what I meant by both of them combined

also that's how xenosaga was. I am assuming xenoblades is similar but it should be.

yeah but alot of emulators have issues with lag and certain games.

I just try to avoid emulators if I can.

Hmm i suppose ill go write another note to myself xD

Emulators... well havent really used much myself :/ for the wii does it use the mouse instead?

You choose the keys and connect what ever you want, dolphin support all kind of joysticks (including the Wii's i think)

Supports a wii O.o But isnt emulators a computer thing?.... or well i guess wii as internet too :/

Wow break... i want one D: wait what am i saying? i must be tired... ahh yes thats the break i was talking about wasnt it...

wow, i really need a new chair, this one is getting old an uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread