Things that might/made you say Wow! . . .

Wow, can't believe it's almost March already. Can't wait to watch Battleship in the cinema.

Wow. The SOTM#9 voting started and I didn't know until now. XD

Wow after i turn it on and sign in it takes 5-20 min to tell me there is some error, bring me to some odd page, tell me theres another error, or go back to sign in... Then i sign in again and it take another piles of minutes to finally maybe work... but theres major lag/freezing issues that randomly happen through the day for a couple minutes at a time... ah yes also had some error where it popped up some thing about this web page being private or some other crap and then closed it and continued until all my tabs were dead =.= When i tried to just close the browser it kept popping up for each tab that i was closing... Btw i was on AS with about 7 tabs at that time... Avast (anti virus... was running virus scan) also froze and then task manager couldnt close avast and then task manager froze and then the computer kinda just froze and i restarted it...

Last edited:
Wow after i turn it on and sign in it takes 5-20 min to tell me there is some error, bring me to some odd page, tell me theres another error, or go back to sign in... Then i sign in again and it take another piles of minutes to finally maybe work... but theres major lag/freezing issues that randomly happen through the day for a couple minutes at a time... ah yes also had some error where it popped up some thing about this web page being private or some other crap and then closed it and continued until all my tabs were dead =.= When i tried to just close the browser it kept popping up for each tab that i was closing... Btw i was on AS with about 7 tabs at that time... Avast (anti virus... was running virus scan) also froze and then task manager couldnt close avast and then task manager froze and then the computer kinda just froze and i restarted it...

Oh... Wow late response sorry! XD
I guess your computer just ran out of resources like page files and memory that's why it went slow and crashed. It happened to me before and I thought it was a virus or something but it was not. XD

Wow i dont really mind late responses~
Hmm so how do i restore the resources and whatnot? :/ As for memory... i barely used 1/5 of the hard drive...

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]
Wow ok.
So first, I'm not referring or talking about your hard drive's memory and capacity, usually when people or tech supports use the term "memory", they mean the computer's RAM. Sometimes, when you run too many applications and programs at once simultaneously, your computer might really slow down or crash like what happened to you because the computer still tried to follow those operations while running out of memory. Every time you open or run an application or program, it consumes memory and will continue on using that amount of memory as long as it remains open.

To restore or "free up" some memory, just simply close some open programs and applications that you are currently not using like yahoo messenger, etc. specially the ones that run in the background. Yes, scheduled anti-virus scans could also eat more memory than they usually would but it doesn't mean you have to turn them off too.

If your computer is still slow, you might need to upgrade and add more memory or RAM. I hope that helped. XD

Last edited:
Hmm im actually running less stuff than i usually am xD Wow i think its probably a virus :/ Might be firefox related too though im not sure about that

Wow I see.
Well yeah, it could be virus-related if you said you aren't overloading the computer with open applications.

Wow time to try virus scan again and hope that it doesnt freeze in the middle of it again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]