Things that might/made you say Wow! . . .

Wow problem is still there :/ I just managed to run anti virus (without it freezing and dying after 5%) and it found nothing... So its some other problem and i have no idea what...

Wow i think i killed whatever problem it is.. or at least its working decently now :/

Wow! There are rumors about an OVA or movie for To Aru Majutsu No Index floating around in the net.
I'm excited if this is real. XD

Wow, I didnt knew that~!
It would be great :D

(though, I would like a movie for Toaru Kagaku no index :3, cuz <3 Misaka)

Nice idea but I doubt the fans would want that I mean, we are all obviously itching for the story's continuation.

I still had to read the novels because the anime really got me hanging. Wow.

Wow,the first Portuguese word I learn after watching some Brazil's film was "Porra", literally mean "Shit" or "F**k".
You'll can figure out which movie I was watching, just by looking at my Ava and Sig.

Last edited:
When I actually found out that there is a game of my favourite anime being made. Seriously, I was like, "wow."

Wow my computer died a week after i got it fixed =.= and there goes another 400 images and songs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]