Tiger & Bunny

Watched all on a dvd, and I will say:

CANT BELIEVE I COMPLETELY MISSED SUCH A GEM.

The whole series has been awesome from start. Our hero cast and character are the stand-out pull factors for the show, the entire show would not have worked without them. Of course, Kotetsu's role as the pivotal main character was the best selling point for me, watching this guy struggle through his job, family and friends was definitely worth every single second I spent.

Indeed, this was the most underrated show of its season.
I would guess not many people took liking to this show's premiere which might come off as "kiddy" and its style "too American" to some, but the show was top notch in quality and originality. Kinda like combination of Sentai heroes, Marvel comics, and Olympics with scent of mystery (although mostly predictable). I remember this was one of my favorite shows back then.

The writing wasnt best admittedly, it was plain obvious to me who the bad guys were after the 10 month jump half way into the story. American, kiddy, those terms never occured to me when I watched, I took what was presented : A very original concept with an absolute lovely cast. I never doubted the execution and originality of the series, the HERO TV concept was just made so fun to keep my attention to, especially Tiger's various concerns (people, points and bills), to Agnes' craze with her 'command' position and viewerships.

Kotetsu is by far, the stand-out best character in the entire franchise, watching his relations with his daughter and struggles with life itself was nothing but what could really happen. His acts in the hometown visit and the final episode was just exemplary of a fine dad he is.

Bring on the movies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx