Visual Novel Cafe

Well, I just finished High School a year ago, and I have 1TB at least of games. Going in the right path!

Still, any recomendations for the December's releases? I checked them but they were not so amazing....I'll go check them again and see if someone looks good for me to play.

i probably gonna download most all of the game in december, expect for hanaoto and corona!

i probably gonna download most all of the game in december, expect for hanaoto and corona!

Don't you any restriction when playing games? something that tells you: "sorry, but I shall pass this one".

I checked again the releases for this month and again another AWB that shall not go away: "HOTEL", it sounds sooooo like Hotel California.

Don't you any restriction when playing games? something that tells you: "sorry, but I shall pass this one".

I checked again the releases for this month and again another AWB that shall not go away: "HOTEL", it sounds sooooo like Hotel California.

oh yes... last november waves, i barely download 2-3 games only since the other didn't met my appetite

Mahoyoru confirmed for april 12.

just hoping it won't be april fool.

hursah! my Corona arrived! gonna play it nao! i hope i can finished all the route by tomorrow!

Not too much grinding unless you want to do it, some are disappointed with it when compared to yumina, some are okay with it, mix impressions.

(lol no I haven't started, all is from 2ch)

Might have time if rumours are true..
*cross fingers while awaiting AC's upload*

Not too much grinding unless you want to do it, some are disappointed with it when compared to yumina, some are okay with it, mix impressions.

(lol no I haven't started, all is from 2ch)

Oh, that's good news! If it doesn't need that much grinding I can concentrate in the story and find out by myself if it's good or bad. Haven't played Yumina so it won't be biased xD

damn... it is short! i think i'll be able to finish them tomorrow afternoon!

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?

Oh my... how many girls are there? Common route long/short (for noobs like me)?

The Best Visual Novel I waited this week, especially for 22th December :
1. Appare! Tenka Gomen (From Baseson, expecting good stories like Koihime Musou)
2. Koisuru Koto to Mitsuketari! (Looks like have good stories with lots of Imoutos ???)
3. Imouto Senbatsu☆Sousenkyo (Nukige ? Newcomer series, spawned from Tactics Co.)
4. Hiyoko Strike! ( Maybe good ??)
5. Strawberry Nauts (I wouldn't hesitate to say this is also good. From Hooksoft)
That's my best list for this week.

The Best Visual Novel I waited this week, especially for 22th December :
5. Strawberry Nauts (I wouldn't hesitate to say this is also good. From Hooksoft)
That's my best list for this week.

Wasnt that like last month? LOL~

Wasnt that like last month? LOL~
AH!!!
I forgot to see release date. Strawberry Nauts are from last month.
So, it's replaced with : Yo ni mo Kimochi Ii Gakuen no Kaidan ~Obake ni Natte Ano Ko ni Shikaeshi!~ (From Softhouse Seal)

PS: Why every people always weak with words "Limited Edition" ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.