Visual Novel Cafe

sorry for the late reply... apparently i was underestimating the game... didn't thought the last run, in this case corona... was kinda hard! i'd finished them last night!

well... only 3 character are available for end just like the previous, Yumina!
all the sub-heroine is also has ecchi scene!

aaahhh!!! all the Editorial Club Members are also take parts on this game!
yumina.jpg

Kirara-samaaaaa!!!

TROLL SPEED!!
X___X

Just completed my DL. Nauts or this first....
I may have time... Probably

TROLL SPEED!!
X___X

If you ever played Seinarukana... this game would be finish in haste... if not... you'll probably takes a week to finish it!

Definitely gonna take longer than that, PLUS, I didnt play the former....

err... the gameplay isn't similar with Yumina.... it's more like Seinarukana that was made by the same team... when they still on Xuse

err... the gameplay isn't similar with Yumina.... it's more like Seinarukana that was made by the same team... when they still on Xuse

Clueless about all mentioned above, guess I should just brace myself for yet another game.

@bed, ITS GOT CLOCHETTE WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! Its their new title, will be officially revealed on the 21st tis month.
LOL! AND YES, NO CHOCO-CHIP SENSEI (T_____T)

sorry for the late reply... apparently i was underestimating the game... didn't thought the last run, in this case corona... was kinda hard! i'd finished them last night!

well... only 3 character are available for end just like the previous, Yumina!
all the sub-heroine is also has ecchi scene!

aaahhh!!! all the Editorial Club Members are also take parts on this game!
yumina.jpg

Kirara-samaaaaa!!!

I'm happy to hear the sub-chara also get ecchi scenes. I really that third year senpai!
You must teach me the secret behind that god-like reading speed of yours, hahaha!
Assuming I have the time, I can finish a normal eroge (~20 to 30hrs) in a week.

TROLL SPEED!!
X___X

Mine should be completed today but, still playing Hareten (3 out of 4 routes done) however with Nanatoki coming this weekend I may play Corona later... I want to read the Mahoyo trial as well.

Edit:

I have nothing against oppai but, do they really need to be that big?
I should play Kamikaze Explorers soon...

Last edited:
>Mahoyo trial

I didn't know you can look so beautiful with Kiri engine only, it is definitely rugp tier presentation. Characters feel a little bland, but the fight is good. Story lacks direction for now (then again it is just a trial only). Music is top notch. Lack of voices is sorta sad though.

Edit:

I have nothing against oppai but, do they really need to be that big?
I should play Kamikaze Explorers soon...

I am the biggest oppai fan on board. Get the hint? :P

[MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION], kiri engine? You cleared the trial already? Yet to lay my hands on it... NO VOICE?!?!

>Mahoyo trial

I didn't know you can look so beautiful with Kiri engine only, it is definitely rugp tier presentation. Characters feel a little bland, but the fight is good. Story lacks direction for now (then again it is just a trial only). Music is top notch. Lack of voices is sorta sad though.

KiriKiri engine is one of my favorites visual novel engines out there! Mostly cause texto hookers such as AGTH and ITH will detect it in a instant!
Since it's a trial the characters probably don't have much development so I can see why they would feel bland. No voices in this age is rather sad but then again, neither Tsukihime or Fate/stay night were voiced. Yes, I have seen some screenshots and the visual and effect look really awesome!

I am the biggest oppai fan on board. Get the hint? :P

[MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION], kiri engine? You cleared the trial already? Yet to lay my hands on it... NO VOICE?!?!

hahaha, certainly your kind of game, then!

sorry but I want to ask something, anyone experience a freeze when playing korona ? when i fought Risoda my game always freeze when I'm about to finish her, can anyone help me ?

New game from Clochette, right.
It has a black haired imouto main heroine, WONDERFUL!!

haven't finised the closing chapter, Appare Gomen already appeared!
but... where's my Hanaoto!!! i still haven't got noone knocked on my doors for the last 24 hours!

sorry but I want to ask something, anyone experience a freeze when playing korona ? when i fought Risoda my game always freeze when I'm about to finish her, can anyone help me ?

Apply the latest patch; it's a known bug.

>dat feel when you can't choose a pairing in white album cause you like them all.

HELP ME~

White album has one of the best love triangle.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.