Visual Novel Cafe

MOST EPIC VIDEO EVER!!

Seriously, the guy who did this is a god is my book!

Completely Right. That video is Da Video! It's full of Epicness! and the ending is just soo....Holly Mother of Budha...and troll.

By the way, what it is?

Completely Right. That video is Da Video! It's full of Epicness! and the ending is just soo....Holly Mother of Budha...and troll.

By the way, what it is?

Just by looking at it one should be able to tell what it is... Anyway, is a crossover between Rewrite and Super Robot Wars. All the attacks are based on the abilities of the characters in the Visual Novel. Truly epic, indeed.

Can someone confirm me if the Kagari's mech is THE Granzon / Neo Granzon?

Yeah I was sure about the part of Rewrite but not that one from Robot Wars, since I never played it. But looking at it again, it seems like I missed an epic chibi title. And it got me to start Rewrite.

Here I thought it was some kind of mini-game but it was really well made, but at least it will explain that 6GB size from the game....

Yes, it is Neo granzon with the degenerative cannon. It all fits so nicely.

Yeah I was sure about the part of Rewrite but not that one from Robot Wars, since I never played it. But looking at it again, it seems like I missed an epic chibi title. And it got me to start Rewrite.

Here I thought it was some kind of mini-game but it was really well made, but at least it will explain that 6GB size from the game....

The super robot wars series are all great, they are turn based strategy games with mechs and characters from a number of mech anime such as Code Geass, Gundam, Cybuster, Full Metal Panic, Mazinger, etc.

Yes, it is Neo granzon with the degenerative cannon. It all fits so nicely.

Knew it! Yes, it fits Kagari perfectly.

Last edited:
And that last Robot with the super-ultra-finishing-god-like move, where does it come from? I have seen just your usual Mecha-animes or maybe less since I did not finish any gundam series but never hear of anything like that (I imagine it's the degenerative canon you guys are talking about right?)

And that last Robot with the super-ultra-finishing-god-like move, where does it come from? I have seen just your usual Mecha-animes or maybe less since I did not finish any gundam series but never hear of anything like that (I imagine it's the degenerative canon you guys are talking about right?)

That's a original mech from Banpresto (creators of SRW series). It's called Neo Granzon http://superrobotwars.wikia.com/wiki/Granzon

Last edited:
Just the last question since the other things I can asnwer them by searching (but hearing from experience it's way better), no Gurren Lagann?

Ohohoho....so for January's vacations I got Dr. House, Super Robot Wars OG The Animation and the SRW series to play....and some time to play one eroge here and another one there. So I'll enjoy while I have the time. Thanks johnishida for the recomendation.

SRW eh.... that's bring memories, i used to play it when i was in high school, at that time Play Station isn't even exist yet! so SRW doesn't have voice yet!

for January Eroge, im looking forward for majikoi S. i hope it's not delayed anymore

currently downloading the ωstar new game!
happoubijin art is stunning as usual!

currently downloading the ωstar new game!
happoubijin art is stunning as usual!

Wanna play mangekyou too. Love the art since playing the ωstar games back then.
Wonder when I can finish Nauts, Corona, then this.... damn it. I want my time.

Wanna play mangekyou too. Love the art since playing the ωstar games back then.
Wonder when I can finish Nauts, Corona, then this.... damn it. I want my time.

I feel your pain! No choice but to slowly conquer these games!

T___T

Nauts : 3 routes + a lot of side conquests
ETA: End of next week

Corona : ? routes + sub-charas too
ETA: 1 week?

Mangekyou : ???????
ETA: I DONT KNOW WHEN I CAN START!

T____________________________T

hmm... only 2 game catches my eyes for this month!

though i know, i'll ended up downloading more

Ghost post~ Post and leaving~

Definitely should be able to finish Nauts by end of this week, hopefully the Suzume route patch comes in before that. Lucky Comiket go-ers can purchase it, we have to wait for Hooksoft's upload.

Next to go:
Corona
Appare <- Saw the file size and game description, and I went "I will never finish, so, no..."
Mangekyou

Jan list initially struck me as half-decent, but I will end downloading one, but probably more too:

Shinigami no Testament ~menuet of epistula~ <- Someone remind me to clear Bloody Rondo please, or I will never get it done.

Been playing Nanatoki. Already cleared 2 out of 4 routes. So far, I really like this game, it's a lot better than Akicon.

January has many titles of my interest, starting with Twinkle Crusaders PSS, Prismatic Princess, Dousei LoverAble and Gaku Ou. There's also Hiyoko Strike if it doesn't get delayed again >_>

after finished all the characters on Appare...
im beginning to think, there will be a sequel for this! some of question were left unanswered!
about why Yakumo suddenly transferred to the school which is supposed to be very difficult to enter,
his relation with Juubei, with just the fact that he is the one that injured Juubei left eye when he was a kid,
and why Yakumo could pulled out Tokugawa Izumo's sword that no one could, except Izumo himself
well, yeah... i really hope there'll be a sequel for this. the ecchi scene are too few, compared to the Koihime!

Installed and currently playing Mangekyou!
dammit! Aoba Ringo! she always fit her voice role as loli, tsundere, and S characters! so cuuuute!

Back to being a noob. D:
Damn this feeling sucks, I am a complete fool here.

/me spirits away

Well, I deem taking really long to complete being a noob. :(

By usual standards, people should finish a game within 5-7 days. (I think)
Me take 3-4 weeks. :(
Not sure is bad time investment because I priortise animu first before studies then this.
Should be able to start corona this weekend... =.='''

Well, I deem taking really long to complete being a noob. :(

By usual standards, people should finish a game within 5-7 days. (I think)
Me take 3-4 weeks. :(
Not sure is bad time investment because I priortise animu first before studies then this.
Should be able to start corona this weekend... =.='''

Depending on how long the game is or how busy I am at the moment. I can finish a game in 10~13 days. Of course, I prioritize eroge over anime which I watch when I usually have 5 or more episode in my HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.