Visual Novel Cafe

Well, I deem taking really long to complete being a noob. :(

By usual standards, people should finish a game within 5-7 days. (I think)
Me take 3-4 weeks. :(
Not sure is bad time investment because I priortise animu first before studies then this.
Should be able to start corona this weekend... =.='''

Corona only had 3 routes, and for the sub heroine... all their event can be pursued while you doing the main route! coz when you had their ending, you will be directly continuing the main route again! that's why i'd say the game is short! what makes it long was only the battle!

Finished Nanatsu no Fushigi no Owaru Toki! This one was a great eroge all aroud with very likeable and refreshing characters. Very interesting and deep plot based on mystery. Highly recommended for everyone!

Now, what should I play? Recommendations?

Well, I deem taking really long to complete being a noob. :(

By usual standards, people should finish a game within 5-7 days. (I think)
Me take 3-4 weeks. :(
Not sure is bad time investment because I priortise animu first before studies then this.
Should be able to start corona this weekend... =.='''

Don't worry too mouch about it...well I can't say too much since I usually end them in the same time unless is weekend without distractions...but that's a little unusual. Anyway, that does not make you a noob, it could mean that the games had slow peace or that you want to go through it carefully and relaxed. Tell me about it, I have repeated in these days Usami's route from G Senjou at least 3 times...gotta check the January releases and play another game...

Finished Nanatsu no Fushigi no Owaru Toki! This one was a great eroge all aroud with very likeable and refreshing characters. Very interesting and deep plot based on mystery. Highly recommended for everyone!

Now, what should I play? Recommendations?

White album 2 is the most popular game now with 96 median in EGS. If you like realistic relationship drama, then go for it.

I am still playing it but MY HEART CAN ONLY TAKE THIS MUCH.

:(

Finally started on Corona..

Nauts was... a genre I should not be touching too often now...
Common route was fun, some good girls, the rest, forgettable.

White album 2 is the most popular game now with 96 median in EGS. If you like realistic relationship drama, then go for it.

I am still playing it but MY HEART CAN ONLY TAKE THIS MUCH.

I heard is most melodrama so, I'm not touching it. Thanks for the suggestions.

So, I have narrowed my options to: Aiyoku no Eustia, Gin no Toki no Corona and Kamikaze Explorers! Decisions, decisions...

Started corona a bit myself, didn't find the characters as entertaining as the yumina chars.

I say go for Eustia since it is one of top ones for me last year. It is a pretty engaging read despite being a little bit predictable.

Right now, i'm start playing Tenshin Ranman and Kamikaze Explorer.
Tenshin Ranman has a quite good story, especially Sana route which has a lot romantic situation between brother and sisters. (T_T)
For Kamikaze Explorer, there's a battle scene, which quite hard to do.

HOTEL is finally available! yeah, let's get some dark themes from akatsuki works black. For Tenshinranman....I'm still regreting I could not play the psp title. And by the looks of it, maybe I could try Corona, but I think it was a sequel...

[MENTION=6149]johnishida[/MENTION]

What kou said. Personally, I didnt play Eustia. But for Kamikaze, yes. Kamikaze is by broad, a moege, you go for the characters. Common route is extremely enjoyable. The game's design and animation and all are top-class, routes are good too except for some. If you are an oppai fan (like me), and can take a somewhat predictable story for the routes, then no harm trying.

Started playing Aiyoku no Eustia. I'm still not too far into the game but, my first impression is pretty much obvious: it's quite dark for an August game. I like it and I'm interested how will everything turn out.

majikoi S this month...not good. My habit of not finishing routes orz. I wonder if I should finish, I heard there was a true route. But again, fandisc=can choose waifus at start and ignore rest:3

Eustia was ok, but maybe I had too high expectation.

Just started nanatoki today, really impressed so far. In meantime, I think I will put strawberrynauts on backlog. I must not enjoy moeges anymore or something...

The thing I wonder now is...what happened to the starters of this thread? The only one I see now is Kou.

Aside from that, Congratulations on the 100th page!

well... i don't about others... but as for Ignis, he's often in Mirc now rather than posting in here.
kay.... now that im finished kawata shoujo... im beginning to become running out of eroge again

Now that seems to be a common topic, since a lot of guys have posted the same thing. Since I just have one year and a half behind me, I still have a whole Tera to explore. That, or I play really slow. And why not try some of the first titles you have played? I'm sure you'll feel a little nostalgic...maybe

Now that seems to be a common topic, since a lot of guys have posted the same thing. Since I just have one year and a half behind me, I still have a whole Tera to explore. That, or I play really slow. And why not try some of the first titles you have played? I'm sure you'll feel a little nostalgic...maybe

as matter of fact, it crossed my mind! so i just ended up installed DOOP ADVANCE! damn, we need more thrilling horror base eroge like this

as matter of fact, it crossed my mind! so i just ended up installed DOOP ADVANCE! damn, we need more thrilling horror base eroge like this

That seems pretty old, well according to VNdb. Right now the most close to that could be Akatsuki Works Black maybe? well I'm not into that genre too much since I don't like the "rape" tag and with horror is sometimes come together...and I just remembered I still have Subarashiki in my lap...I never knew denpa would be so twisted (love it!).

That seems pretty old, well according to VNdb. Right now the most close to that could be Akatsuki Works Black maybe? well I'm not into that genre too much since I don't like the "rape" tag and with horror is sometimes come together...and I just remembered I still have Subarashiki in my lap...I never knew denpa would be so twisted (love it!).

nah... nothing close to DOOP ADVANCE, it's the last thriller horror game ever created, since the game had time log system and place choosing, so if you choose your place and time wrong, you'd ended up not solving the case, or having your partner suddenly found dead, etc etc!
the game has around over 30 different ending if im not mistaken.

well, the rape scene was only applied to the new scenario, since DOOP ADVANCE was a newly remake of DOOP that was once made around 5 years before and voiced!

Oh, that sounds pretty interesting, taking in account that the anime is not finished yet I think, or maybe I didn't see the 12 epi. But, Oh my! Inori with blue hair?! (not much of a change....), on the other hand Shou looks so gar...think is that word. Gotta check the date...

Damn you Eushully...I won't be playing any other eroge after april. Sorry Inori.

nop it's not inori I and neither shou ^^'' because it's happened 10 years before ''apocalipse virus'' so 10 years before the actual event in guilty crown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.