Visual Novel Cafe

Too bad legend 7 didn't have

右手に未来……!左手に愛……!
伝法、されど熱気溢れし胸懐に!
佩用されたる……我が意思の……!
姓は緋乃神……!名は……キザイアっ!!!

my apology... here i thought you already finished Zero

Don't worry, I know most of the story from the forum's discussion of Zero and Verita but I try to let it go so when I forget it I'll play it again. Besides it may karma for spoiling most of Muvluv alternative to a friend.

Too bad legend 7 didn't have

右手に未来……!左手に愛……!
伝法、されど熱気溢れし胸懐に!
佩用されたる……我が意思の……!
姓は緋乃神……!名は……キザイアっ!!!
So...isn't there a way to skip to shirayuki's route or I really need to play every story?

The characters themselves are, somewhat, likeable but plot is crap. Also, didn't Shion have short hair...?
I mean that one that appears on the theme from VNdb of primitive link....don't have the link to the image since oreno.imouto is down....so chara-ge will be?

Last edited:
So...isn't there a way to skip to shirayuki's route or I really need to play every story?

Every route sheds some info and contributed to the whole story but yea shirayuki's is the best char in the game. If you can't stand the other chars, i recommend you skipped to the battles and reveals for the info. That should be enough.

Enough for me. I'll go get that Hime and the sempai. After 11 rebirths in IB 2, better do something different.

Havent been playing for nearly 2 weeks, I expect this to last till end of feb.

Havent seen you in irc for awhile! :3

Havent been playing for nearly 2 weeks, I expect this to last till end of feb.

Havent seen you in irc for awhile! :3

eeeww.... until end of feb, that's quite sucks...

as for irc, just not in the mood yet, keke! maybe next week

Finished Aiyoku no Eustia. Overall the game was good but like I said before the plot is lacking. Character wise, they all play their role quite nicely though, Caim's attitude during Tia's chapter almost had me punching my laptop screen. Collett is my favorite heroine, she's way too awesome though, Licia was also pretty impressive.

So, in the end the Aiyoku no Eustia turned out to be somewhat disappointing but, that's just that's because I had too many expectations, I guess.

P.S. By playing Legend Seven I got the question....how would it sound Serika's voice? I know eushully doesn't put any male voices in his games but which seiyuu (male or female) would fit his character?

im quite familiar with Seiyuu's voice, especially those who often roled as trap, though i don't find anyone that could fit Serika's voice...
well should Serika is voiced i think Kawashima Rino's tomboyish type would fit. not to mention she was also voicing Satia's before!

Finished Aiyoku no Eustia. Overall the game was good but like I said before the plot is lacking. Character wise, they all play their role quite nicely though, Caim's attitude during Tia's chapter almost had me punching my laptop screen. Collett is my favorite heroine, she's way too awesome though, Licia was also pretty impressive.

So, in the end the Aiyoku no Eustia turned out to be somewhat disappointing but, that's just that's because I had too many expectations, I guess.

nah! you're not the only one... many people are quite disappointed with Eustia, aside from the lack of interactive between Heroines, the ending was really hurting!

nah! you're not the only one... many people are quite disappointed with Eustia, aside from the lack of interactive between Heroines, the ending was really hurting!

Good to know I'm not the only one who found it lacking, then. Ending was cheap at best, in my opinion. I don't mind the tragic type of endings but, it felt like they tried too hard to make it seem like it wasn't too bad and the result was a half-assed conclusion.

Looking back at the whole game, most of it was a half-assed development. Clearly, they were afraid to go all the way.

Last edited:
Caim's attitude during Tia's chapter almost had me punching my laptop screen.

Exactly what i feel. The last chap of eustia breaks caim's char IMO (i took the whole story as Caim's journey and growth but then uh >_>). Then again, Licia's chap is pretty awesome. Caim also shines most there so that chap ends up as the most favorite part of the game.

>White album 2 breaking charts everywhere (top 3 in EGS) and claiming 2ch best eroge ranking like a boss.

Iamokaywithis.jpg

Dropped hotel, it is boring as fuck, NOTHING HAPPENS IN THIS GAME even though the concepts and settings are good.

Last edited:
So after the harsh opinion about Primitive Link and what about Kou said about HOTEL I remembered another game I have there in the top list to be played: Twinkle Crusaders. I was reading the short manga that they have and it's quite good. Besides I want those sisters.

And about legend seven, I tried to skip the less in the previous chapters so I could grasp the story and finally made it to Shirayuki! (and get the feeling of Yuera from kamidori but without the lonely wolf). And I really did like Nagi's chapter as the second best.

...mmmm so leaving male characters unvoiced sometimes looks like the best choice

...mmmm so leaving male characters unvoiced sometimes looks like the best choice

well for some game, leaving protagonist unvoiced is indeed a good moves! but in this case, it's just hard to find a seiyuu for Serika since there's not much a seiyuu that would fit voicing a trap or girly type protagonist!

Ya Muv Luv really did'nt appeal to me either I usually finish all the routes and get all the CG's
But other than Meiya and Ayamine the rest just didn't appeal to me.
It's the only visual novel I didn't complete after starting.

Does anyone have any VN's with a good Fighting Protagonist, Spineless wimps are really starting to tick me off

Ya Muv Luv really did'nt appeal to me either I usually finish all the routes and get all the CG's

Does anyone have any VN's with a good Fighting Protagonist, Spineless wimps are really starting to tick me off

Tried already the Ikusa Megami series?

Reactions: Callidus

You could play Kamitori Alchemy Meister, BaldrSky. These two have gameplay as well.

The problem is my choices are limited by the fact that I can;t read Japanese.
Since I watched a lot of anime I can understand it to a certain extend but I
still have no idea how to read it. I hope to learn it sometime soon.

Thanks all the same.

The problem is my choices are limited by the fact that I can;t read Japanese.
Since I watched a lot of anime I can understand it to a certain extend but I
still have no idea how to read it. I hope to learn it sometime soon.

Thanks all the same.

Friend, looks like we share the same problem. I too can't read japanese yet (probably I just know some kanjis) but my hearing is really good so I can grasp what the heroines said. With that, the CG, the BGM, previews description and some others thing I understand the story. And for doubts these guys are like veterans, so most of the games you played they have already finished them. The options for english games are limited but one I played recently is a must: G Senjou no Maou. Those are some advices.

And for RPG try "test and error" or go look for the forums here.

Already read it

It was an awesome game with plenty of twists in the plot

But other than than the main route the supplementary routes were nothing to wrote home about

The thing is I really really enjoy reading
Most of the time I don't even bother for the seiyu to finish
There are some cases in which I prefer the manga to the the anime
Because I can control the speed in which I advance

Last edited:
Yeah but neither the anime or the manga give you the route you want to go, or in case or various heroines, the one you like the most. And I suggest to finish hearing what the seiyuu says 'cause in that way you can relate some kanjis to what you're listening and after time of practice, you'll remember some of those.

And aside from Senjou, I only know Sharin no Kuni and Muvluv that have english traslantion and that picked my interest. Well Fate too but everybody know how it goes.

Friend, looks like we share the same problem. I too can't read japanese yet (probably I just know some kanjis) but my hearing is really good so I can grasp what the heroines said. With that, the CG, the BGM, previews description and some others thing I understand the story. And for doubts these guys are like veterans, so most of the games you played they have already finished them. The options for english games are limited but one I played recently is a must: G Senjou no Maou. Those are some advices.

And for RPG try "test and error" or go look for the forums here.

Veterans -> Animak, winter, kou, iggy and the list goes on...
Noobs -> Me

On the same boat, or probably not. I started off same like you, depending on hearing skills, but in the end, having basic knowledge of the language and characters (japanese letters) helps a lot. I started with bad kanji (well-documented story here on ASF), but after more games, its really fine now. Try not to depend on your hearing too much, learning really helps, especially with the protaganist's monolouge.

Those abovementioned veterans clear games like eating breakfast, me take too jolly and slow to finish even one. :(

Reactions: Kamigoroshi
Veterans -> Animak, winter, kou, iggy and the list goes on...
Noobs -> Me

On the same boat, or probably not. I started off same like you, depending on hearing skills, but in the end, having basic knowledge of the language and characters (japanese letters) helps a lot. I started with bad kanji (well-documented story here on ASF), but after more games, its really fine now. Try not to depend on your hearing too much, learning really helps, especially with the protaganist's monolouge.

Those abovementioned veterans clear games like eating breakfast, me take too jolly and slow to finish even one. :(

stop putting yourself in noob positions! you're already as good as the others! but it's only just the fact that you don't have much time to play it!

Sharin No Kuni was one of the best it had everything going for it

I really have to try and learn Japanese, too bogged down with exams at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん