Welcome To Aincrad (Mafia Game 7)

alright folks, I am going wait approximately a little bit longer before I post the actions that everybody has pm me

so for those who haven't please it do it soon.

also can inori can please tell me who has bought what so i can keep track of the attack damage.

finally go home from class, so I can start keeping track now.

Sinny has everything about who bought something from my store~
How much gill everyone has and about my action~
(I changed it a bit >.<)

『Making a short break from FFXIV to check the game and write a report for college~』

well let's hope most people start to act soon otherwise the main town is going to get very crowded.

yeah thanks I recorded on word, well I shall post the action soon unless sin you want to do the creative opening move XD

hmm /me wonders if she would still be online when the times comes...

『I'll probably be online... I woke up late today + I have still lots of stuff to do so I probably won't sleep tonight...』

well I will log for bit but when I come back online I will make the action post

maybe an hour or less

could be more too XD

also sin your more then welcome to make the post aswell XD

『Will be looking forward to it while writing the damn report...』

『Hmmmmm... This report is taking longer than I thought it would... Oh well, whatever... Not that it is boring...』

『Finished report... Still no update... Back to FFXIV...』

Last edited:
Incoming Action

Agil getting bored with waiting around and doing nothing, wanting to prove himself, set out in the vast world that is aincrad.
Unbeknownst to him a monster got it in his way. how with a weak sword in hand and the Sword skills at his disposable he managed to beat it with uncanny skill and unwavering determination

320px-Klein_executes_a_Sword_Skill.png

by killing the boar and two more of its kind Agil leveled up to level 3. However exhusted and mentally tired
agil used the potion on himself to revitalized himself and rested

agils strength grew grom 14-24

Kimovis was also another player with something to prove set out to the hunting grounds behind agil and attacked wild boars. leveling up in the process. Unlike Agil kimovis went into a forbidden forest by a freak chancem where he encounted a level 8 monster rat like thing.
kimovis current level 3, is way behind the rats and his weapons are already worn down to a mere 20%. He has two options ether
attack it and die a brave death, try to buy some time incase somebody wants to save him or use a teleportation crystal to transport himself

kimi's strength is a 24, the rat's strength is 60
Action end

i need the rest of the action in order to complete them

Reactions: renano
Incoming Action

musangbeku being adventureous tried to attack the floor boss but got brutally destroyed

erobeku's brain got destroyed by the nerve gear

end action

^ lol
[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];
So can I just say for my team that [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; and myself go for a merry grinding binge after buying weapons?

Did sam buy a weapon then? Since I'm inclined towards dex, I might as well go for the rapier.

Does my stating of intent to purchase a weapon count as a transaction? Seems easier that way. :)

Not sure what you mean. I was speaking for just myself, in this case. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.