Welcome To Aincrad (Mafia Game 7)

Okay got it. But still, I was just wondering if I can now count myself as "rapier equipped". :)

I should have watched that anime...whats a rapier ><

never mind google came to the rescue... But I really want a katana....really.

I should have watched that anime...whats a rapier ><

never mind google came to the rescue... But I really want a katana....really.

IKR! Katanas are the cool of the school! I think my character is inclined to be very much a lightweight though... even a katana would probably be too much. Not sure if our character inclinations actually matter or not though. XD

Rapiers are pretty cool if you only do skill hits, but otherwise they don't tend to pack much of a punch.

Katana is for slashing action. Normally by rushing in and doing one or two heavy strokes. With a rapier you tend to go toe to toe, and wait for the moment to strike, or parry and then riposte.

Note all my information on weapons is either from playing games, or watching shows. XD

I guess rapiers I know a bit about from watching fencing at Olympics though. :P

you're*

still trying correct somebody staying awake on 3 hours of sleep XD

also olympics don't tell you the basics XD

Hmm i said i was following inori or the guild around and i think she already took mah money for weapons O.o

still trying correct somebody staying awake on 3 hours of sleep XD

also olympics don't tell you the basics XD

You can watch some of the technique though. Of course you need to make proper alterations, because they are doing it like a game with rules.

It is also possible to get a rough idea of how a weapon should be used just by the shape; they are pretty intuitive that way.

well me and sin don't know about it XD

you just got robbed XD

I agreed

but the moves your seeing are at a high level XD

Hmm i think sint approved... dunno =w= Wanna go wander the lands pyre?~

Btw does defense actually do anything at all?

Hmm... ok...

Btw i think you should put the weapon prices in the first post?...

Starting weapon categories also feels a bit odd to meh... doesnt quite cover all of the starting classes i feel...~ Unless sword is going to allow for mace, hammer, and axe later on? How would liz work without a hammer anyhow?..~ Unless she has to find one first?

Do i pm the moves? =w=

Yeah but its quite important to have them there... you could just move them elsewhere later... Hmm or you want meh to make a google doc for you to just shove a link there and have the weapon prices show there?

/me pokes [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; ojou sama~
Ill be running off and doing quests..~ You two can join if you get here before they make my move..~

Reactions: renano
hmmm i guess i should make my move too and do some quests and try to get off the 1st floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん