Welcome To Aincrad (Mafia Game 7)

Yes samyeung I wanna join guild since i need someone to hold my hand in this :deadsad:

And I suppose I have to buy a even a crappy weapon to not just be only barefisted lol
Do I get extra points if I pawn a wild boar with my bare hands.....?

Consider yourself joined! And the mods have already told me no fist fighting OTL

Lol yeah =w= We have no way to fight after our weapons die...~

ill join the guild sam, and since this i can't be long here are my moves for today

equips prior bought weapon and armour

1) moved to low level field and train on 1 monsters
2) move back to town
3) repair weapons and armour
4) pet sam

That last part looks funneh =w=

What kind of guild?

Just a guild for survival mostly? xD To make it harder to die if people are around to help~

Just a guild for survival mostly? xD To make it harder to die if people are around to help~

Kay, I'll join because otouto is there. But they forced me to be male which sucks and is no fair :(

No stabbing me in the back now.

Reactions: renano
We will become an unstoppable force!

@sam I pmed kosmos that I'm just going to kill things for a bit. Not sure if you are still with me or not... can't tell exactly what is going on by now XD

I familiarize myself with that >< Maybe I should join you... But /me wonders when his new weapon will actually be umh shipped and be in his hands for use..

Maybe I should stand and watch until It's confirmed I do actually have one høhø. At least I need to start doing something. Oh Pyre what weapon are you using ? we are like blind rpg players and wear a helmet like occulus and can only see the world trough text messages and sms ><

I'm using a rapier! It goes with my character type that I'm not sure if it is okay to publicly state or not XD

hmm final is asuna? probably... now who is kirito... gotta get them in the same guild haha

Hmm... i wonder why dagger is there... PoH? xD

What does PoH stand for :reallyconfused:

If I were to guess, there may be benefits both to cost (buy several and you have weapons for longer) and perhaps a concealed element, however that would work. Perhaps they could also be thrown for added safety?

PoH is the leader of the laughing coffin red (pk) guild~ He uses... well i remember his final weapon was basically like a butcher knife =w= So dagger might lead up to it..~

『Meh, even MMORPG beginners should know that in party exp you get is shared. Thus I'll be solo-playing without joining any guilds for quite some time~』

『But you'll also have to share loot from monsters and chests too D: I don't want to share my loot with anyone! ANYONE! >_<』

Lol i guess... xD Hmm... not that bad though... or at least theres quite an increase in safety..~

Lol mehs fine ;p Go have your solo party xD Wonder if itll actually give more power though..~

incoming Action

Kimovis decided to play it safe, and instead of wasting his life, he used his teleportation crystal and got back into the town, options now will be to buy potions, rest at an inn or buy or repair weapons

Mad Sova Decided he wanted try to hand on battling some of the creatures here, but he didn't want to do it in public
he went out the back entrance and attacked the low level boar like monsters there with his deadly dagger and leveled up to level 3. Sova's hp went to 24. His weapon depreciated to 25%
end action

remember this the second day of the game

only 29 days left til the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Lol xD Were sort of running around almost solo even with the guild..~

Did my action even register? O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.