Welcome To Aincrad (Mafia Game 7)

my apologies samwise

incoming action

Samwise and final,after buying weapons left on a quest to find a legendary ring, which said to nullify all status effects. On their quests theu battled many boars leveling up to level 4, but unfortunately their weapons durability went 0%
their hp went to 28. their option is to go back to or wait for their guild mate(inori) to bring their weapon

sova your options are to get back into town, or continue forward

end action

Reactions: renano
I fixed it.

sorry I forget to add your actions :p

in case forget to add somebody's

please don't hesitate to mention me or sin.

also you should get to boss fight soon since its day two right now XD

still the first floor.

Wah [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; inori inori save usss D:

Guess we should try to escape or hide...~

/me just sent PM to buy my weapon :goodtea:

Just need confirmation.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ;

Wait? Inori is in the guild?

We are the Laughing Coffee Tin! Or was it something else? x3

I hope I got everyone who wanted to be in the guild.

Reactions: GenKiDan
well I am logging of now

so I will address all concerns in the morning :)

enjoy the game everyone :)

『I'm back... And damn, you lvled up at the same rate as me >_< Oh well, I'll still end up with my loot if I get it...:desire:

Lol hmm... the rate that weapons lose durability is sort of the same both ways...~

I fixed it.

sorry I forget to add your actions :p

in case forget to add somebody's

please don't hesitate to mention me or sin.

also you should get to boss fight soon since its day two right now XD

still the first floor.

didnt i send you guys an action or wasnt it allowed?

『Nah, you probably just sent it to Sin instead of Selvaria~』

Hmm... i dont think were going to get through 4 floors a day since theres only one move per day so even if we decided to mob bosses endlessly we would only get to 28 before we ended...

『Well, there is a way I think but I can't see people doing that~』

You mean mobbing bosses in groups? :/ Three groups sending to mob consecutive floor bosses?

『Something like that~ everyone joining up in a group, getting weapons from Inori and then 4 people going to beat 1st boss defeating all enemies on the way and sharing exp while always leaving 25% of their weapon for the boss, afterwards changing with other 4 people, another 4 people and another 4 people....』

『Then they just forgot it xD』

『Or maybe you did sent something impossible... Although then again, they should have pmed you back on that~』

no it was rather normal, buy weapons and go out and train on the first floor, told them what i wanted to buy too

Nah they forgot meh too =w=

Yeah werent not going to pass 25 before the game ends =w= With the four people per group it doesnt particularly seem like theyll even be able to beat the first boss and if they wipe then thats just more proof that the 3-4 bosses a day is unrealistic...

:sigh:Need to go to college soon but its too much of a pain honestly >_<』

『Not really... And all the subjects I have today just so happen to be those that are "Here's your task, do it before that date, show to us and you pass"...』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.