Kill la Kill Episode 24 Finally, last episode no season 2.

Kill la Kill Episode 24

Too bad, that was the last ep.

So many series nowadays, seem designed to have future seasons. If more don't come (like Spice and Wolf) fans become very disappointed and annoyed over it.

It's refreshing to see a series that tells it's story to a conclusion.

Strike the Blood 24 (finale)

Worthy of a second season, but none announced yet.

Kill la Kill - 24 Can't wait to see the final battle. :punched:

Isn't Spice and Wolf 3 happening sometimes this summer?

There have been rumors of S&W 3 for years. The LNs have finished, and there's plenty of material. People are interested. But nothing concrete has been announced.

Log Horizon - 18

Well, the Kill la Kill ending was ok I guess, didn't blow me away but still a damn good series overall.

There have been rumors of S&W 3 for years. The LNs have finished, and there's plenty of material. People are interested. But nothing concrete has been announced.

Way to go, crushing my hopes and dreams x.X.

I saw it on the chart a few threads down, should have probably looked for confirmation sources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks! Could you re-upload this, please?
メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille-
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.