Sakura Trick - 1

Lets hope this is better than the last yuri thing that I watched, though strawberry panic didn't really set the bar too high.

Reactions: efudgewayne
Sakura Trick - 3

The lesbian population according to anime: Either zero or every high school girl in existence.

Log Horizon was good. I finished watching it yesterday and I am looking forward to season 2. Currently forcing myself to watch Golden Time ... why? Because I like the characters and the story but I feel it's dragging on. It needs to start moving and I am only on episode 8 and there's 24 in the series. But it's a typical Japanese love story so no surprise there.

Still on Suite PreCure. This music themed PreCure season is interesting.

Sakura Trick - 9

Mh, Magi might be something to watch next, the first season was quite good

Sakura Trick - 11

I'm so far in, so I wont drop it, but man, I doubt the story and character development would fill even one (proper) episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks! Could you re-upload this, please?
メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille-
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.