Sakura Trick - 12

Almost done, then I can go back to watching stuff that is actually worth my time.

Majine Bone looks ..ok. another mecha but some of the style is decent, i will see how it goes. It is a tough genre to do anything new with but in the last season we are seeing mecha having a mini revival and we can always hope. About to head into Last Exile again i think, just want a solid classic to relax with. Too bad the follow up season was so bad. At least we have Last Exile I forever.

Seitokai Yakuindomo 2's 13th and last episode Cherry Blossom Sky is superb! one of the sweetest of the entire series so far. I loved it and love the series, all three seasons and they set us up for another set of OVA i think, at least, we will get at least one which has been announced already. I will hope for another full season after that. This is anime at its best.

Watching Haruka Nogizaka's Secret again.

I've watched the whole thing several times, and enjoy it each time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.