What game are you currently playing?

W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶d̶.̶.̶.̶ wrong, I've lived in Fallout 4 for past few weeks now, feeling great, not even exhausted - thanks for the secret medicines. :D

Runescape Old School, lurking around Edgeville's border and Grand Exchange area.
Playing simultaneously Simboss - Silk Road, to pump up the action, ''which I don't have much left''.

Crusader Kings 2 for now. Leveling sessions for HoTS tomorrow. :desire:

Dota2 / Tales of Zestiria( I should just watch the anime instead of playing it)

Jade Empire (xbox ) great classic,Bioware should have made a sequel....

Aegean Crisis Arma 3 Finland vs Sweden, I'm in Haka team; alpha 2-3 assailant. :D Our leader disconnected and stream glitched. Whole match is going to take 3 hours and is in two parts (aka. missions). Briefing in frong language... while waiting on Uss khe sanh, next 20 minutes. And someone left his indian burkadancing music play on TFAR-radio channel. Facepalm. Eating cookies and enjoying our chat, doesn't matter how this game ends really.
4 hours long finale, Finland won 2-0, though the last one was quite badly played, as our own team started to crossfire at our own soldiers, however that didn't cause many casualties.
Was it fun? Well it depends, our defence was passive, some derped with granade launchers and I forget to take helmet in the start... and I died when there were about 2 mins match time left, some Swedish players just walked ''literally'' above me and I had to fire them, 4 at back of my character and 6 guys forward, then own guys killed me with rpg.

Last edited:
4 day stimpack active, 29 more games to another 10 days. All on HoTS.

Koi Choco - Chisato's Route - DONE (I love her assertiveness, more tsundere characters need to follow her example, was prepared emotionally for this route due to anime)
Isara's Route - DONE (really didn't like Mifuyu in this one, Isara is too damn adorable, nearly cried multiple times on this route)
Satsuki's Route - 50% ish (Mifuyu regained my love, but her obsessiveness with hooking up Chisato and Yuuki is really bad.)
All this in 6 days....around 25-30 hours put in and i still have 2 1/2 routes to go. lacking sleep but story too good and can't stop myself from playing....will probably end up rewatching the anime once I'm done.

HoTS. Activated the next 11 day stimpack, for 12 days total effect. :eathead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!