What game are you currently playing?

Koi choco
Satsuki route - DONE

The anime really soften the blow to the emotional moments of this route except just when I thought I was through it....Chisato came back for revenge. One scene, very few words but the feels were far higher than anything else in this route. It really shows that despite her actions she's a really good woman. I'll say it again, more tsunderes need to follow her example. As for Satsuki, this is probably the first route that actually felt like a typical boy meets girl relationship. Though it really saddens me that there is no Hazuki route......she deserves one.

Next up: Mifuyu route.....I really hope I can keep my love for her and she doesn't go back down the dislike area like she did in Isara's route.
Current time inputted: 28 hours

Fallout 4... crashing the game, because I typed something else than command cl > Disable character light. Meant to get ''the shader value'' inbetween; ''cl rim 0.04-0.004'' or just toggle ''cl off''.
:megane_reason:

enough current gen for some time....playing some dosbox classics recently : F-14 Fleet Defender,The Dig,Duke Nukem 3D....just to name a few,i i´ll have some time i try to get back my beloved Amiga 1200 from self-storage over christmas ( with about 1500 games on 3,5 floppy disks...) :)

Currently playing chrono trigger on the snes, persona 4 on the ps2
and Ace combat 6 on the 360

Titanfall on pc, controllers seems to be working better than on the last time.

Afking, waiting Pixelated Apollo & gents to get the game running. Napoleonic Wars 3x2 or 3x3.

Currently playing Magical Battle Arena,Minecraft with custom steve,Skyrim,One piece Pirate Warriors 3,Dragon Quest Heroes,Dragon Ball Xenoverse and the last one im pplaying Magical Chaser Stardust of Dreams Mugen it plays similar to the original and if yu want to check that game i posted it on my web https://gamersnatales.wordpress.com/

Finished Koi Choco

Mifuyu's route - surprisingly normal. The anime doesn't really spoil anything at all and it felt nearly as much as a "boy meets girl" route as Satsuki's. Her loyalty to Chisato is truly something and this route makes her attitude in Isara's route a lot more sense. I still didn't like her in it, but I understood.

Michiru's route - the last and hands down the cutest route. Sadly, the big plot twist is completely ruined by the anime killing off any feels it could have otherwise easily generated. However due to the very little focus Michiru got in the anime it more than makes up for it. You learn a whole lot about her that the anime didn't even barely cover.

Final assessment: This game is amazing. No wonder it was adapted into a anime. And the anime for the most part stays true to the game, though it obvious mixed up events from the different routes but that's unavoidable. Chisato's presence as the main heroine is felt on all the other girls route to the point where you actually feel bad for NOT choosing her. The only downside to this game is the lack of routes for Ai, Kii, Non-chan (though she does apparently get one in the PSP version) and Hazuki with the biggest lost being from no Hazuki route. Now it's time to hope the PSP version gets translated as I hunt down a link for the game.

World Of Warships, World Of Tanks (occasionally, I've grown frustrated with the game mechanics and the community in general), Armored Warfare (A better version of WOT with modern tanks), EverQuest II, Diablo III and Starcraft II.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~