What game are you currently playing?

Soon it's going to be Terraria again, before the end of the Halloween event period on the 10th.

Chrono Trigger.....again ! so many times played through...never get tired of ! thze best snes rpg along with ff3 EVER !!! :objection:

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
It's so-so but better than nothing.

lol [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; not if you already cleared it

What the heck Im playing atm Star Trek online, Rusty Hearts and many others.. My PC was made for that after all :).. Incase you are wondering yes, I built her too.. Shes my baby :)

Game Log: Super late update. Busy, sick and other things keep getting in my way to update this log. As of 5th November 2013, I have officially stopped playing League of Legends. Reason? I stopped being entertained by it and due to the season I'm in, I won't have stable internet till March 2014.

On the other hand, I made some progress on multiple Visual Novels. Recently on Yuzusoft - Noble Works, I am pretty sure I'm now 2/5 to 3/5 in Akari's Route for completion. Shogun 2, I'm almost finished with the testing and completion of Shimuzi Clan quest to domination of Japan. Elsword, I'm actually almost Level 56 Dimension Witch. Anyone wanting to buy costumes from me that I may have can contact me through PM. Be legit about it, your offers or questions, otherwise I will bar you from any purchases for a set time. You have been warned.

Still finishing random quests in Rune Factory 3... maybe I should just already end it. It's getting boring.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Chuablesoft] ノブレスオブルージュ - Noblesse of Rouge [On Porthos Route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 55, Elemental Master: 26, Void Princess: 24, Grand Archer: 22, Night Watcher: 24, Wind Sneaker: 20. Finally for a complete set for Dimension Witch... well it's 6/8 for this Halloween Set but I'm okay with that. Still figuring out what should I do with the rest of the pieces and whatnot.]
- League of Legends [Postponed till March 2014. Internet will not be stable until then.]
- Shogun 2 [It's almost over... finally. The testing for patches and mods was complete and the next run will be I guess... Oda on Legendary. Assuming it doesn't crash on me if I check another enemy army.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- Rune Factory 3 [I'll be marrying Sofia by the looks of things. Or Shara.]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles][/QUOTE]

I'm playing Dragon's dogma dark arisen, Persona 3 Portable female mc, & Line pong pong pong appli game :blushing:

Mark of the Ninja. Before that I dabbled in a bit of They Bleed Pixels, but that one was a bit too reactive for me, and unforgiving. I was never much of a twitch gamer.

Update! Just finished Ace Attorney 5 (3DS), continuing Kamigami no asobi (PSP) and now it's training with Mario Kart 7 (3DS), Mario Kart Double Dash (GC) and Mario Kart 64 (N64) for our school intern tournament =w=

I'm playing Dragon's dogma dark arisen, Persona 3 Portable female mc, & Line pong pong pong appli game :blushing:

Persona 3 Portable FMC is the reason I played Persona 3 three times *forgive me for intruding

Update! Just finished Ace Attorney 5 (3DS), continuing Kamigami no asobi (PSP) and now it's training with Mario Kart 7 (3DS), Mario Kart Double Dash (GC) and Mario Kart 64 (N64) for our school intern tournament =w=

I'm playing KamiAso too... are you an otoge gamer? *looking for fellow otoge friends ^^

Now Playing:
- Norn9
- Shiratsuyu no Kai
- Kamigami no Asobi

Persona 3 Portable FMC is the reason I played Persona 3 three times *forgive me for intruding

I'm playing KamiAso too... are you an otoge gamer? *looking for fellow otoge friends ^^

Now Playing:
- Norn9
- Shiratsuyu no Kai
- Kamigami no Asobi

Oh yes, I am. But there are a lot of other otoge fans on this site so were not the only ones XD
Norn9 and Shiratsuyu, huh? I was very dissappointed by those games since I was waiting for each of them for over a year and now Kamiaso seems to fail my expections... but since I've only finished one route, it's hard to say something definite yet.

Oh yes, I am. But there are a lot of other otoge fans on this site so were not the only ones XD
Norn9 and Shiratsuyu, huh? I was very dissappointed by those games since I was waiting for each of them for over a year and now Kamiaso seems to fail my expections... but since I've only finished one route, it's hard to say something definite yet.

I'm very new here... so I haven't met them yet... XD

My now playing list is a bit messed up this time... orz
Yes true, I played Shiratsuyu since someone challenged me to - *jump out the window
I bought KamiAso to support Kazuki Yone and I fall in love with Thoth (but required me to play all the guys for it)
but a lot of people complained Anubis and Thoth routes is super short...,
and playing Norn because it have the same artist as Jyuzaengi - ignore main story and focused on those bishies
---- three messed up otoge lol

Anyway nice to meet you ^^

I'm very new here... so I haven't met them yet... XD

My now playing list is a bit messed up this time... orz
Yes true, I played Shiratsuyu since someone challenged me to - *jump out the window
I bought KamiAso to support Kazuki Yone and I fall in love with Thoth (but required me to play all the guys for it)
but a lot of people complained Anubis and Thoth routes is super short...,
and playing Norn because it have the same artist as Jyuzaengi - ignore main story and focused on those bishies
---- three messed up otoge lol

Anyway nice to meet you ^^

Well, for Kamiaso the devs never promised a good story, they actually said it pretty early on. But thank god Shiratsuyu was short. And these kinds of challenges are not really fair XD Norn9 was hard to bear because they had good ideas in the routes but always stopped the story at the best places and never ever this game had a normal showdown in the end... maybe except for Kakerus route. But. to be honest, if they'd make a fandisk... I will buy it. Because the bullshit stuff was funny and the background story in the epilogue made me even tear up a little.

Well, for Kamiaso the devs never promised a good story, they actually said it pretty early on. But thank god Shiratsuyu was short. And these kinds of challenges are not really fair XD Norn9 was hard to bear because they had good ideas in the routes but always stopped the story at the best places and never ever this game had a normal showdown in the end... maybe except for Kakerus route. But. to be honest, if they'd make a fandisk... I will buy it. Because the bullshit stuff was funny and the background story in the epilogue made me even tear up a little.

Me too, if they released a fandisk, I'm going to buy it anyway... People said that it's just an unfinished game because they delayed it from schedule... My favorite is Natsuhiko and Itsuki ^^ can't say anything about Shiratsuyu except I love the OP song XD

Finished Summon Night 3 some time ago. Tactics part was surprisingly addictive for me. Got Phlaiz's ending which was kinda cute but at least Aty-sensei became friends with an awkward angel xD I'm gonna play SN4 next and then maybe replay SN5.

Nothing in particular right now. But I recently played "The Second Reproduction"

Grabbed Super Robot Wars OG on my PS2 again...started 3rd lap of OG2 and almost at the end of second lap in OGG...

...while on PC, I'll be done with Walmore soon, while my WoWP habit's still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~