What If?

If there would be time to tell NASA or whatever, I'd ask them for assistance.
If not.. I'd have tough time to think will I crash into the meteor trying to change it's course.
Or would I just look from aside and watch total destruction.. Propably crash into it, becouse if the rock hit earth, there may be no place for me to get back from space :)

What if Greece's government falls? ( I'm talking about the euro catastrophe thingy)

Well, that happened today, wasn't it?

What if your mother comes to you and says: "Shut the computer down and sleep"?

Lol, she did already :D hah, you've got some psychic powers or something. :)

well. last post, then sleep.

What if I cant get sleep?
oh no..

I'd have a headache about downloading progresses. There is too may to have them in my download queue.

What if you were owning this:

I would turn off the getting shot part and go crazy :3

What if kids started getting powers?

Depends on what kinda powers they are. If they're alcemist powers so, you know what is gonna happen and such :P

What if Google wasn't exist?

If google didnt exist :/ I would use some other search engine

What if you could see the future (one day ahead)?

This happens:
artisacreationbyj00nk1m.jpg

What if someone next to you dies instantly?

Call the hospital and see if theres anything that could be done.

What if birds started attacking you?

I'd mention about Alfred Hitchcock.

What if you find a property which is not belongs to you in your pocket, what'd u do?

Depends what it is but i would check if i didnt pick up someone else's jacket if it is a jacket. If its something that would be missed i would try to return it.

What if you woke up without memories next to a pack full of shiny objects?

I'd try to cut myself, becuse I changed my subconscious to kill myself when I lost my memories. True story!

What if you lost your way in America, what'd you do?

Ask someone for directions or buy a map and if all else fails ask the police. Or sit around and wait for someone to find you.

What if you were given the key to a mansion?

It was so in Zombieland.

What if your watch was a watch of Yagami Light, what'd you do?

Yagami Light... You mean watch as in Im in charge of watching him, I have a watch with a picture of him, or I have his watch? With the first one i would just be far away and avoiding him as much as possible. With the latter two i would ignore it.

What if you had the ability of levitation?

I would pick a mass of land with all the resources I need on it and levitate it into the sky, making a floating mass of land. Then I would setup a satellite for internet, build a nuclear reactor for power and surround the land with anti aircraft weapons.

What if... you could control time?

I already answered, like becoming conquerer of the world.

Sam, you're biggest troll I've ever see man!

What if Sam rescuing himself from trolling?

Hmm you mean stop trolling? :/ Well someone would have to explain what a troll is first and then ill decide.

What if you found a gathering of trolls? XD

I'd sneak!

Trolling is in your blood man! You have to change and stop trolling and what if you change, would you really feel that?

Hmm if i change i guess i might not feel like that :/ depends on the change though

What if sam stops "trolling?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx