What If?

It would probably be due to some generational rebellion or another and since older generations usually disprove of the change there would be some conflicts which the younger generations see as complete idiocy.

What if some random person bumps into you dropping a ring which you pick up and try to return, but he/she seems to have disappeared and random events start happening starting with a group chasing you and the ring suddenly glowing?

I'll find the nearest volcano and throw the ring into it. :P

What if we no longer need to pay to get things, and there wouldn't be shortage of supplies?

Then thats one less conflict and the standard of living world wide would be higher

What if you could teleport items through your computer?

I'd go downstairs, make two cups of coffee.
Then I would teleport myself with the coffees, and have a nice cup of coffee with the other person on the computer.
haha :)

what if you wouldn't have any friends?

That would make me sad >.< I wouldnt have anyone to bother anymore D: Anyhow i would try to make new friends

What if you found out you werent human?

that would be great ~ ... i m unique.. one of a kind work of art..

what if ~ ...internet wasn't invented/discovered.. ~ what would you do..?

propably nothing :D
like many other people would. (?)

What if you could hear other peoples thoughts?

I would be the best person in the world; I would do my best to make sure everyone was happy in their day-to-day lives.

What if the world ran out of oil?

Hmm didnt i answer something similar XD it would make the world less polluted and run the oil industry.
What if you could choose one food and that would be the only thing you will be able to eat?

Oh no, that's a bad one :)
that situation would suck. I'd propably have Spaghetti with meatballs and bolognese sauce thing..
crap, now I got hungry.

What if you had insomnia?

I sort of think i do have insomnia =.= my roommate's music kept me awake till the sun came up and i think i dozed for about 30 min

What if you found out vampires burn in sunlight? >:3

i ll be a sunny guy then ~ i drink every sunshine drops and never goes out when there's no sunlight..

What if there's a zombie infestation outbreak in your place`? ~ what/where will you go/do?

Go around killing zombies and make defense measures against zombies.

What if aliens started abducting ppl?

Don't they already have?
I'll try to stay away from any places that don't have people, coz you know alien like to abduct people secretly.

What if banks decide not to put interest in loan we make?

Then ppl wouldnt be in debt as badly as they are now. Ppl might not pay back loans =.= There would be other rules to make sure ppl pay loans. The bank would get money in other ways.

What if you could fly for a day?

In that case, I better get me an international passport, coz the next day, I wouldn't be able to fly back home.

What if Chuck Norris is your principal/headmaster/dean?

As he is now he would ruin all the kids dreams =.=;;; but if it was as he was before then it would be quite nice even if it was odd. (more bragging rights)

What if you could make one portal that would connect two spots forever? where would you use it?

One next to my computer in my room, and the other one next to my fridge in my kitchen. LOL

What if you can built your own Persocon (I hope y'all know what it is. If not, check Chobits)?
What it would look like and what name you're gonna give it?

Hmm................ gahh names i hate names all the choices XD Fine go with Erica just cuz... and as long as shes nice and looks decent i wouldnt really care about much else.

What if you could steal one ability for a manga/anime?

I would pick Keiichi Morisato's luck, able to call the Goddess Relief Office, and having Goddess, not 1 but 3(sisters to add to that matter) living in the same house with me. How much luck can a man get than this?

What if we never discover ASF?

I wouldve been annoyed trying to find other places to download stuff XD and need other stuff to bother me during hw

What if you were given the chance to have all the knowledge in the world?

I wouldn't want it :) that information amount would give one big headache. :D

What if you could wake up dead people?

Depending how that power works i would react differently (avoid cemeteries) anyhow i wouldnt really like it too much >.< probably get mobbed by weeping people asking me to bring back someone if it got out.

What if you could transfer souls to other stuff?

I'd upgrade and inhabit my computer.
What if you could read peoples thoughts by looking in their general direction, but u cant turn it off and it works on anyone you look at all at once.

Would it work with sunglasses? >.< I guess the thoughts would be too jumbled anyway cuz a human brain can only handle so much unless i focus. Ill learn to ignore it sooner or later or risk turning into Mao i think? (from code geass) Being as i am it wouldnt effect me too much and i would refuse to believe im the only power holder in the world so maybe theres someone that could make me glasses that block the effect.

What if the world was flat? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx