What If?

Then your allergic to Kryptonite (better hope benodryl works on that)

What if you could see your stats like an RPG?

That would be pretty sweet. Could I also add a quest tracker, so I can see what I need to do in life next?

What if we're all just pawns in the game?

I would rebel against the norm like i usually do or would that be the person controlling me? Anyhow i would somehow reverse our positions and take control.

What if mario couldnt save peach?

Then bowser would've done something to her.... :)

What if music wasn't never invented?
(obviously there's no chance it would be like that, but what if?)

Then anime would be lacking something and i could focus more when studying XD

What if a giant meatball fell from the sky?

A lot of people getting squashed by it.

What if an Amish guy run as President of the United States.

Depending if he had enough support me might win.

What if horror movies became real?

Then Dead Space would turn into a real life survival.

What if: Dead Space really did happen?

I would stay by those friends of mine who actually played the game and try to survive XD

What if people had life bars floating above them?

It would be cool :)

What ifhumans would only have 4 fingers?
haha :D

We do have four fingers XD The thumb isn't a finger so nothing would happen at all.

What if everyone had a super move?

Oh you're right haha :D

Well, I guess then fighting would be pretty cruel then.

What if petrol would be free??

Then oil companies would stop providing, we would be riding horses and bikes, and the environment would be cleaner.

What if aliens decided to visit?

I'll go and personally shake hands with ones.. maybe.. :P

What if someone random would ask you out?

Depends who the random person is but i would probably be quite surprised.

What if you found a way to become immortal?

I'd propably have to think very hard before making myself immortal, of couse it would be cool. But on the other hand everyone must die sometime (sounds harsh but it's life) :)

What if you could change the weather?

If i could change it at will it would be useful if i forgot an umbrella or any other unfavorable conditions happen but other wise i would just leave the weather alone. Manipulating the weather too much would mean i have to fix anything that i may have influenced in the future which would cause other unforeseeable effects and so on. Like if i had turned the deserts into lush green hills the water has to come from somewhere and that might turn other places into deserts.

What if you could make time go slower or quicker at will?

Use it to my best benefits (want moah time !!!! )

What if you could change your appearance into any person you want ?

If i said i didnt want to change that would be a lie but there isnt anyone in particular that i want to change into so i guess i would just ignore that power till a later date because rushing a decision now would probably be quite costly later.

What if a random girl with blades ran at you and none of the current technology seems to be effective? :3

Is she running toward me to kill me or just happy to see me? The differences could mean the life and death for me.
If she trying to kill me, then I'll better start running. If she happy to see me, I better tell her to put those blades away before she accidentally hurt somebody, namely me.

What if you can make thing become real, just by touching the picture/drawing/screen of that object?

That would be awesome being an artist of sorts i could make so much though i better not touch evil stuff xD

What if fma was real?

Many people started to like Chemistry more than now.

What if afterlife does look like in Angel Beats!
*If that the case, I don't want getting reborn.*

I'd wanna stay there forever! it'd be so awesome.

What if armageddon would come in 2012?

It would be the end of life we know of. But I doubt it would happen. Remember 1999 prophecy? Nothing happen.

What if 10-20 years from now, 50's fashion make a comeback - from clothing, hair, song, etc.? In other words, it's like going back to the past, except with much cleaner technologies(I hope y'all know what I meant by that).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx