What If?

Depends on who it is, I just might like it :)

What If: The world started spinning backwards?

then we would be crabs instead of humans :D

what if there was no oceans?

Then according to the theory of evolution we wouldnt exist and if we did there would be much less life (unless no oceans means that all that water is spread around in the form of lakes and rivers)

What if half the water sources in the world dried up?

well the poor people would probably die and the rich get richer

what if you were an ninja apprentice?

I would probably learn how to make doppelgangers, play with katanas, and i dont really need to know how to disappear but that would be nice.

What if you were attacked by enemy ninjas?

I'd beg for mercy. (Like I'd get any..) :)

What if you would figure out how to counterfeit 100% real-looking money?

I ll be rich in few hours ...~ or perhaps a millionaire unless when caught.. T_T

What if.. electricity was never discovered?

hmm.. we will goona die in boredness n this foruum never be exist. T_T

what if.. anime was never being made.?

One less person forum and your parents might be sad.

What if a worm hole close to Earth was discovered?

Ummm...a ship would come out of it and fire missiles and junk then a Huuuge screen would come on in the sky and an Alien would appear and say "Attention, people of Earth. I regret to inform you that in order to make way for the new hyperspace express route, your planet has been scheduled for demolition. Have a nice day."

(A bowl of home made ramen goes to the person who knows where this line comes from.)

What if: Aliens did come out of the worm hole by our planet and wanted to blow it up?

I would get abducted by an alien friend i randomly had and somehow get on the spaceship of the president of the universe who is currently being chased for kidnapping himself and find a random girl that i knew and a depressed robot.

@will98 I think i get that ramen ;D

What would happen if you found a super computer?

hmm.. well I wouldn't steal it, but I would definetly check things out with it :)

What if humans were able to use telepathy?

Well... there are stuff i would like to know but i dont feel telepathy is the right choice for that and as for other people i wouldnt really want them to know certain things... i guess if there was telepathy ppl would also hav mind barriers or some blocking technology cuz ppl like secrets or humanity would just be one like minded cluster of people. The effects of telepathy could be quite large...

What if people could teleport?

Yes, I agree with Samyeung46. The line "Resistance is futile, prepare to be assimilated." Whoever shall giveth the name of the media from whence this line cameth from shall draw the golden boat of Dumplings. :)

If people could tele-port, I'd line my whole house with aluminum and lead. I wouldn't want someone accidentally warping into my room or the kitchen when I'm going over my secret sauce recipes.

What if: There was a world like Gantz or .Hack?

Im not too sure what Gantz is but if there was a .hack world i would love to play (or at least till ppl start falling unconscious which would be when i stop for a while and continue after the people wake). If u meant that .hack was the world i would probably go find the hero who would usually have gotten famous for something mischievous by the time problems start. I would otherwise spend the whole time training in preparation for the next problem since strong characters seem to have a chance of actually fighting back.

What if your teacher/boss gave you an impossible assignment? Would you attempt it?

Yes I would. I'd like to see what I could get done.

What if: I tossed a weed eater over to ya' and said "Get to it".

I might go and kill the grass a little then get bored and wander off.

What if people started disappearing?

I probably wouldn't care until more people started disappearing.

What if the dead started rising from their graves?

The living dead series comes to mind for some reason. I wouldn't mind all the undead and stuff, but Michael better stay dead.

What if: All the dead did come back to life......and started playing tag?

If they were the undead then they wouldnt get tired which is quite an unfair advantage if i joined. If they came back to life then the world would suddenly hav more people to feed and that tag game is going to be international (would be nice to hav more than one person it). XD

What if you could revive one person?

I would be like a more powerful build of Edward from FMA. That be cool. (I'd probably use them to disable AT fields and disrupt electric barriers.)

What if: We all had some kind of cybernetic implant?

We'd be one step closer to being our anime counterpart.

What if you have super powers and don't even know it?

I'd keep it that way. I don't want to end up like Hitchcock.

What if: I'm allergic to Kryptonite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello could you please upload

Meiji Tokyo Renka Full Moon

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2779890/_Full_Moon/
Thank you
yaiba wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
need reup mexashare part 3 and part 8
duty
SF50 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen, could you please reupload these links if possible? Many thanks for considering my request.

[ドリームファクトリー] 【逆レイプ】悪堕ちヒロインサキュバス化〜仲間だったヒロインが敵となって現れた〜 [v22.04.01]