What kind of stuff do you dislike?

dislike the fact that I don't wanna watch Neon Genesis Evangelion again (though I am really tempted to) because I'm convinced I'll probably hang myself after watching it (*´ I `*)

dislike the fact that I don't wanna watch Neon Genesis Evangelion again (though I am really tempted to) because I'm convinced I'll probably hang myself after watching it (*´ I `*)

I really don't recommend it you really might do it

I dislike hypocrites
Especially the ones who try to force it on me

Hahaha well Neon Genesis made me stop watching Anime for a few years when I was younger because I was convinced there was no better Anime; I was a mad conspiracy theorist back in the day and I went nuts (still am a bit hehehehe ≧ ∀ ≦ )

Especially loved Shinji's character, many dislike him for being so emo or whatever, I think it's an interesting trait.

Anyways I dislike nuclear power (let's end it here and not continue a discussion about this before it gets out of hand hehehe)

i dislike people that are extremely pro nuclear power or pro renewable engery...and i hate rash decisions...

I dislike people who go into a library to gossip with their friends. You're in a library, even when you whisper people within a 25 square foot radius of you can hear you. Go away and let me study!

I dislike re-downloading a file when it ends up incomplete or corrupted.

Dislike the thought that 50 years after we landed on Moon, we still haven't have any building on it, let alone a permanent operational Lunar station.

Seriously, do we need another Cold Wars just to jump start space program? If we do, I'll start throwing snowballs at people.

I hate it when I only notice some mistake in my post, right after I click "Post Quick Reply".
Then I have to edit them again.

I dislike how I had a struggle to make my character in Skyrim to say 'Fus Ro Dah' with the Kinect commands.

I hate it when people didn't park their car properly, until they took extra space on the parking space next to it.
If I was the parking attendant, I'll charge them 2 parking tickets.

I dislike explaining things to people who don't know the basics.

I dislike making a model of a house on the computer then realizing that I didn't put any stairs.

I dislike how the hooks and the clothes on the hooks don't match the size that is indicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently