What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike it when someone looks at my phone when I'm texting someone. There's something called privacy - x-

Dislike the fact that I've announced I was going to bed like, an hour ago. I'm still far from bed

I dislike it when a professor doesn't properly explain what they expected on a home work assignment, and then shows little to no compassion when its done improperly... by over half the class.

I dislike when teachers phrase instructions in odd ways and blames the students for doing it wrong...

I dislike that this otome game has too much rape... but the art and story are pretty good.

I dislike how accurate this is... it feels like i know these people

I dislike people who judge me by what I look like and not by what I actually am. This one guy thinks that all the anime I watch is Hentai, though I do not even watch Hentai.

I dislike people who judge me by what I look like and not by what I actually am. This one guy thinks that all the anime I watch is Hentai, though I do not even watch Hentai.
Ugh... i know how it feels... They even say that Hatsune Miku is hentai over here... :/

Ugh... i know how it feels... They even say that Hatsune Miku is hentai over here... :/

I know right! Here as well, generalisation sucks. Funny how perspectives are so different in different countries

Hmm people never really talk to me so i have no idea what they think of anime :/
I dislike when people go with the crowd instead of making decisions for themselves...

I dislike when games are pushed back for a latter release date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/