What kind of stuff do you dislike?

i dislike dling anime and realizing it were spanish subs~ :lmao:

That has happened to me. -_-

I dislike being interrupted before I finish speaking and the person I speak with is a hypocrite because he/she claims I interrupted him/her when it was clear that the person had actually finished talking due to the long pause.

i dislike dling anime and realizing it were spanish subs~ :lmao:

I dislike how i can read spanish and understand it just fine, but as soon as someone talks to me, their words do not compute. Eh, forget about me even trying to speak in spanish either.

I dislike how my right arm is bigger than my left arm... should try to use my left arm more.

I dislike how I got Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and realized that it wasn't worth getting.

i dislike knowing i am going to have class even if i dont want to have them xD

I dislike how i turned down my music when my roommate came in and he fracking turned his up enough to drown out mine :raging:

A good roommate is bearable but i still like a room to myself... A bad roommate is just crap and i shouldve kicked him out at the start of the school year... The only benefit i get from him is that i am somewhat better friends with one of his friends than he is with her :/ The negatives are just too much...

I dislike all the litter around campus. What's so hard about throwing away or recycling trash. There are practically bins less than a minute away from anywhere on campus

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.