What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike people who are walking in front of you and they're really slow.

Last edited:
I dislike people who don't wash their hands after a meal, after coming out of the bathroom, after taking out the trash, and other sanitary means.

I dislike Shiki's indecisiveness. I wonder if he takes a while to pick out what type of socks he wants to wear...

I dislike myself for being too lazy all the time... I feel sorry for my Mom actually xD

I dislike people who bring babies to the movie theater. Really now? Does your 6 month old really need to see the Avengers? Really? No amount of bouncing is going to make the kid quiet, just please leave.

I dislike... changing the clocks and watches one hour before or after due to DST.

I dislike how my family regards me as a "tree huger" just because I make sure that we recycle and that we turn off the things that we aren't using. I do Not hug trees. There's bugs on them.

I dislike myself for installing a VN when I didn't finish the last one... meh.

i dislike when people ask private questions... and the answers get public.... :foreveralone:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently