What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike [MENTION=4452]Ryuji[/MENTION] for having a cute sig of Last Order on Accelerator's back~ :3 So cute~

I dislike how when I come close to beating a video game, I suddenly loose interest in it and switch to another. I think it may have something to do with not wanting the game to end or something.

I dislike bird poop anywhere especially on cars, sidewalks, and randomly on yourself.

I dislike how the woman was sitting around indifferently playing on her phone while the baby was crying/screaming its lungs out...

I dislike how the woman was sitting around indifferently playing on her phone while the baby was crying/screaming its lungs out...
i dont really like babies, but i dislike above women even more :/

i dislike how i wanted to draw something more seriously for once, but i suck at drawing the body. i tried out stuff 100 times, but i still hate the result. i erase it and do it again and again...the only thing that seems ok is the head :/

edit: kasumi dislikes me xD

even disliked by sam...:dispirited:

i dont need anyone! :raging:

i dislike that i cant do what i want to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently