What kind of stuff do you dislike?

The fact its almost time to get up ... 4am... [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] help me sleep!

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Reactions: renano
I dislike people who wear black hoodies, at night, while crossing a poorly lit street, when there is a perfectly lit cross walk just 50ft a way.

I dislike name calling that's done on purpose to hurt people.

me too

I dislike people who think they are cool,cooler then the ones who study and they make fun of them until a test comes they need their help

me too

I dislike people who think they are cool,cooler then the ones who study and they make fun of them until a test comes they need their help

This - I dislike people who are granted a great education but don't show any signs of effort (`´)

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

I dislike myself for pressing the like button so often... xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.